Anyway, the Opening Ceremony was much more interesting compared to last year when I was in the committee as a Treasurer.
And this time, it drew a really big crowd. And the steps allowed people to sit and watch the performance.
Good choice.
Anyway, I went for lesson from 9.30am - 11.30am, went to this area to man the FOC booth from 11.30am-1.30pm, went back for Graphics tutorial for 3 hours of pain and torture to draw.
Anyway, this is what came out, from someone who don't understand most crap that the lecturer said.
And we are suppose to turn this
into this.
in 3 hrs.
And I took more time than that..... Ended at 5pm instead.
After cursing and swearing to myself for the whole time, I went back to the booth after this ended.
It's 5.20pm.
And 5.30pm -7pm I had a photo assignment.
Yar, everyone who saw me wasn't surprised. I was the photographer again.
Think maybe they think it's my hobby again?
No, I don't think it's my hobby..... I think. Although it's always in my bag.
And at 7pm, I had to go for the NTU Open House Ambassador interview, because of canvassing.
Then I went there, then happen to have some cool people in my group who really tried hard to be "knowlegeable" and "highly sociable". Machiam like war ground. Sometimes I felt it's a bit too "power".
Didn't even had the chance to talk normally. Had a cool evening.
Hope they picked me.... for acting cool I guess. Anyway, I am glad I saw my primary school friend there....
Actually there's nothing much interesting to note down.....
Then on my way back hall at 9.15pm, I saw the NAF committee sitting at the same place, waiting to be debriefed by Chin Yuan the Chair.
So just waited for them a while, cos it will be quite a sad thing to have no group photo after a ultra tiring but yet successful event, so the whole thing ended at 9.58pm for me.
Went back hall, reach at 10.03pm.
Great, Route Relay training at 10pm.
Went down to jog jog.
Back in hall at 11pm.
Realised my washed running clothes flew off.
Went down to search, lucky it's found. Some friendly ah tiong help me hang on his clothes line.
Then went to a freshie's room, in the end had to forced a hamster out of the "tube" so we can play with it. Or should I say, we disturbed it -_-"
It's fat, quite cute.
Anyway, nothing looks interesting, so maybe just end off by posting a event.
It's about posting up your secret on a post card.
http://www.artjampostsecret.com/
The FOC committee received 1 postcard each, from the Publication Head (my boss) during meeting.
Anyway, I filled it in so if you are seriously bored and feels like being a stalker, you can always go to the board on some days to find this card.
If you can, out of the dunno thousands? Or similar cards?
Whatever...
My secret?
Actually it's just something I won't say or talk about.
And in my lack of sleep state, I seriously feel emo.
I don't care.... I am going to call everyone a stalker.
I don't advertise this place. And I don't want anyone to do it for me also.
And when posts doesn't seems as interesting anymore, the "stalker rate" increased.

Green - Page Reloads
Blue - Unique Views
Orange - Returning Visitors
Great. So people liked lousy posts.....
(when I wake up tomorrow, I won't care about this thing anymore)
Just feel like calling out to the stalkers.
haha.
stupid tired state -_-"
I am still me..... I think.....
No comments:
Post a Comment