Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday.... and I am flat.



Just came back from supporting my hall 10 badminton team, they manage to get into Semi finals. The games were really exciting, and I was lucky to have the chance to play with DSLRs again. This time the D80 with some lens which can open as big as aperture F1.8 entertained me. It's ultra clear even under hall lighting (but I haven't seen the picture on computer yet)

But after the game, I felt all sian again. Maybe because I had to leave that "dream camera" or what, or maybe it's the work that is awaiting me, or what not......

When I came back hall, went to the toilet to wash up. Emo-ed for 10 mins. But lucky me.....
In the end, the phrase reached me.

Always look on the bright side of life. *whistles.

Okay, at least I gain back enough strength face the world again.....

And this shall serve as a reminder for myself.
This process should come much earlier everytime.

Why so serious.... haha..........
:)

No comments: