Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Prediction... Stun me flat.

I don't know why.... but this 八字 reading (life prediction) is stunningly, amazingly, impossibly accurate @_@

http://www.adestiny.com/bazi_report/sample

I have done numerous number of lame predictions, and have quite a understanding of what those "general" prediction can do to "bluff" people. But this one actually says out the exact character and values, and what are my speciality/skill or whatever you call it. And that master, or whoever who created it actually dared to use the word "very" in the predictions. And it's correct @_@"

Okay, maybe just write something here which will make me look "hao lian", but being "Very analytical ..... by nature", I have done a quick analysis of that predictor. haha :P
Basically the "Time of Birth" doesn't effect the prediction. And the birth date is the significant factor. For now, they have a good mix of different predictions for different birth dates, so it's still quite valid. If I have time, I will go analyse the whole thing and think again.... -_-"

It's just a sample report, try it and let me know again ya.

(Still STUNNED -_-")

No comments: