Stay on around SPMS (School of Physical and Mathematical Science) to attend a talk named Social Entrepreneurship: Business With a Heart. It was quite long, from 5.30 till 8.45pm. Although it's quite interesting, as they invited 3 "Social Entrepreneur" to talk about how their work have help people, I still did dozed off for some parts -_-"
Basically, there's 3 of the guest speakers, the first is Jack, the founder of WTO.
And you know what's WTO? It stands for......
World Toilet Organization.
haha!! He is funny, just like what his organization name suggest.
But he actually is a great man who emphasized on toilet hygiene in 3rd worst countries, helping much people.
Then the take home message from him was taken home by me.
And am so lucky, I bump into 2 of my primary school friends there :)
And they are also the organisers of the event.

Liu Guan Yi, Jiahe and Ang Jun Cheng!!!
And I still remember their FULL NAME!!! Wow!
both of them are in Accounting, and Jun Cheng is the Chairman of the committee! haha!
We have all grown up.......
:)
After that, I went back at 9.50pm, just in time to meet the Route Relay guys for a "meeting".
Then guess what....
It was actually a "carbo pumping" session.
haha!!
Initiated by Ivan, who is the "assistant Team Manager".
It still nice of him to make the effort to go buy 4 tins of fruits for the "lonely" route relay Team who stayed back while everyone went back for New year. haha!!
We didn't actually have any real meetings. But it's like a 陪寂寞的 Ivan gor gor session. haha!
He is in his last year, so it's like he is taking it down as memory :P
Haha, I like the fact that Blk 50 seniors are still as united as ever, they manage to still stay in hall after so long, and they really made good friends among themselves.
and this is Ivan (left) and Da Qing (right, Team Manager)
In their Lovely Couple Singlet. haha!
But I have been experiencing cramp-like small pains for the past 3 days already, most probably lack of rest and sleep. In the end, the Team Manager want to "act Welfare", and he said something which he regret lots.
I said:
"So tomorrow want to just eat banana?"
Da Qing replied:
"Okay, I go cycle outside to buy banana for you all tomorrow!"
"Eh.。。。.. 其实我很累.......“
Ahhh Haaaa.... Too late :P
Off came my bicycle key from me to him as the rest ask him to go buy a bunch of bananas.... at 12am. Big Sacrifice :P
And Ivan was nice as well. He is like a welfare medic also. haha! He has been offering to the team, his magically expensive "pure protein" which can cure muscle aches in 4 hours.
And he pass it to me without a 2nd thought.
Tried to pass him $10 from his accidentally revealing of the price of 1 packet.
"It's for the team", he says. "Don't worry about the cost......
Just do our best tomorrow."
Cool guy :)
Then here I am, drinking up "all his love" and going to sleep. Right after this post.
We are not aiming high, but we definately not giving up trying.
I hope that the "side effects" for the first timers who drink "pure protein" won't be obvious tomorrow.... Or my stomach may just run faster than me -_-"
Anyway, the "meeting" didn't even end with any updates, like what teams we will be in and what order... or anything. They deliberately hid everything from us for some reason.
All the best bah huh! :)
Prepare for battle.......
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment