Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I need a human

31 Dec Early Morning: 12 am

Sometimes..... maybe most of the times..... I hate using my computer... when I open it, work just doesn't seems to end......

Should I start appearing offline?
I am glad people like to talk to me, but it's just not the time if you see a "busy".....
Always busy?
Can't do anything about it.....

Why so serious........


30 Dec 7 am morning

Woke up early in the morning to go back office to take my 3 days pay for Dec. Wanted to go back and take photo for memory with everyone. And this is my farewell photo with my manager Jeric, who is younger than me by a few months.



Always call him "boss boss", sounds fun, and you know, my "boss" call me "boss" also. haha. Will be back during Sem 2 holidays if I have the time. They are a bunch of happy people working, too bad I don't have time to happy with them this time.

But in the morning, I missed out a big group of them in the office cos I am "inappropriately dress" so should not be in office... okay loh.

Then on my way back to NTU, I met "the other half" of the colleague at Boon Lay Bus interchange! haha.

Okay, so they gathered everyone for me, and grant my wish. haha.
Presenting the dunno what "闪亮组合" with their famous pose.



As for the wish, I am not referring to this pose okay -_-"

Hai, fun moments are so short lived. I never talk anything lousy doesn't means I am always happy..... I just choose to write down the happier side of life. There's no point in remember the lousy side of it. Have been thriving on the little surprizes that comes into life, and looking forwards to the little events that make me smiles now and then... hope I will last through.


Hai..... work work..... hai.....life..... hai......

Today, 31st Dec 6pm, I will be meeting my secondary school friends to celebrate our 10 year anniversary when the clock struck 12. Going to bring my best camera and skills out.

Meanwhile, hope this will motivate me enough to finish up the whole mountain of work for tonight.....


I need a human to talk ~!@#$%^&^%$#!!?
there's actually 90% more unsaid stuff that links with it.
Who knows?
no one knows.

(and what with the emo looking title -_- crap)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.