Anyway, I have been missing out quite some entertainment since I am always too "tired" to find things interesting most of the time. Heard about the "IP Man" being a nice show and also heard that it's has top the "Funny Movie Name" list as well. Even my Wushu Shifu have something to say about it and he said that the name "Yip Man" would be more appropriate.
So to entertain myself, I decided to made something out of the "IP Man" that I have seen and heard.
Some may not understand but most guys would understand. Anyway, here it is.
On 23rd Dec, I went out for a FOC Christmas Outing.
Went to Cineleisure and saw IP Man on screen.
And this is how it is being "interpreted" by some of the "guys".

Now that the joke had visualized -_-"
Then down at the lobby, I saw IP MaN again.
Okay, now he has something to say.

Then on 27th Dec, Sat, after I went for my Wushu training at Tiong Bahru with my NTU friends, we went to Vivocity to celebrate our Belated Christmas Gathering with our 师父.
Now see what's the problem with this movie again.

haha... saw anything weird?
:P
Guess it's only times like this when I can entertain myself for a while. Shall just put it here as well to increase the "activity" level, aha.. peak bottom number of posts after so long.
(4 posts in 2 months!? It's a record)
Anyway, I am trying to finish uploading the many photos that I have picked out, for my photography blog. Anyway, I can't think of a proper and easy to remember site link....
Anyway, I think I have really ran out of words to use rather than "anyway", so anyway.....
what do you think of this.
http://www.snapfasterthanyouthink.blogspot.com/
(*updated : http://gotpicgottalk.blogspot.com/)
It seems like I can think of 2 meanings for this.
The intended meaning is: the speed of my ability to take a photo is faster than what you think I am capable of.
But it looked like it can also means that:
I can snap "faster than you can think".
Totally arrogant siA!
Anyway, anyone knows any simple to way to upload pictures?
multiply.com/ looks good, but I will need time to learn... hai.
Okay, now for my early new year resolution :)
"I want to be able to think of a way to earn money using my camera and buy a new DSLR to earn more money for my university so I can feed Jiahe and more hungry people therefore feeling less stress and more energy to do school work from studies and committee and community work and get a happy family with a fun-filled hall life"
(oh... that's looks like... more than 5 resolutions in one -_-")
Eh..... this one doesn't seems to look right leh.....
'Be a man, do the right thing.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不想,我不想,不想长大。。。....
No comments:
Post a Comment