Saturday - Hall 10 Dance and Dinner at DXO.
Sunday - Mooncake Festival Celebration at my RC.
Ok, on Saturday, went for DND because Alvin asked me to join him.... didn't really have a intention to go as not many of my block seniors are going. Anyway, nothing special happened. Took "some" photos as usual. But I think I didn't really have much attachment to the photos I took. Maybe because I miss out the hall camp as a GL and became "unattached" to the freshies. So didn't talk much. Saw that most of my sister's block 50 seniors were there, looks fun in a group. Guess the number of seniors left in my block 51 is really low....
Anyway, here are the 2 King and Queen :)
Don't ask me.... I don't know their names for now...... didn't feel like checking also.
The day almost ended quite boring for me. So I decided to ask the group of us who came in Daniel's car to take a group photo.
With Ivan from Blk 50 in front since he happened to be there.
Ok, now at least I have something to show that "I was here for DnD".
Hai.. and that's it. Food was normal. It's not fattening at all......
Sunday, Mooncake Festival Celebration at my carpark void deck preparation.
Told my RC Chairperson that I will be busy, so only helped from 4.30 till 6.30pm then left for school.
The setting sky is nice :)
And this is the crowd.
Ok, off I went.
In fact, Friday there's another Gathering by my NUS camp friends from PAYC. But I had to turn down as the work is seriously piling up. Try to clear most of my "work" which is not school work -_-"
Ok, gonna talk less and do more liao.
I hope I don't get worn out too soon... I hope something fun happens soon.....
like maybe step on a banana then a fairy appears to give me 3 wishes or something cooler than that.......
No comments:
Post a Comment