Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NAF'08 First “Unofficial" meeting

Today I went for NAF'08 First “Unofficial" meeting. I appeared as a "老 jiao" (old bird in Hokkien)

Met my successor, the incoming Treasurer. Her name is Si Jing. She is also from CAC FOC, a freshie from Ofira. I wanted to pass on some of my power, but didn't expect the conversation ratio is like 100:1. I talk so much, the max she replied is less than 10 words -_-"
I think her name is written "". 斯文宁静 (gentle and quiet)-_-" haha, but I hope she become like me soon. 家禾 with the without a 。(Maybe that's why I don't prefer to talk much, but I am making myself talk more since I realised it in JC times)
And I also met my freshie Yi Chiew, she got in as a Chief Programmer I think :P
(but too bad, no other of my freshie was in there despite me asking them to stick together... but at least Yi Chiew had a friend there with her, so not so lonely)

I hope Ayden won't just die off like that, as what I have predicted, hope I am wrong :)

Anyway, I lost my bicycle..... So sian. It's was last Friday 29/08/08, late morning. Dunno which "untamed" human being just took my bicycle from Can A. Either I am really so tired to have forgotten to lock my bicycle for the first time in my 8 years, or he's a pro at locks. I think I am the lame one to begin with -_-"

Amazingly, I happened to have picture of my bicycle. I remember taking a picture of it because of the stunning beauty of all the sh*t on it. Birds, lizards, spiders, mosquitoes, some weido.... whatever, I just took a photo of it before I wash -_-"
Going to put up notices soon, but before that, I shall go "patrol" NTU hall first for this week.
Help me keep a look out for my dear sport Car ok.....

















I can't believe this "edited and cleaned up" shitty picture can be of use -_-"

But anyway, I'm going to put a "$20 reward" if found.
(I hope some people just see it and thought that the $20 is good enough to just give me a call, I am so going to make that greedy person remorseful)

Okay, now I think humans should have a religion to keep themselves in check.
Buddha, bless me. If you can't bless me, blast him to wake up his idea. (how come I'm so sure it's a him!?)
Must be a "Him"....

阿弥陀佛。。。。放下脚车立地成佛。。。。。
施主踩我脚车真的要小心。。。

No comments: