Presenting... my core subject Creative Design and Thinking -_-"
31/08 - 01/08/08
We were only shown some words and pass semester design.... and they ask us to come up with a 3D work made out of paper.
It took 1/2 day of stressing and 1 full day of "brute" force work to finish.
And this is my first "serious" calculation. But later found that it was not accurate enough. Then my "serious" work became "Draft". Pulled so much hair for 1/2 a day to do it. ZzzzZ!!
Then the 3D model. It's imprinted from a see through paper with a picture model behind, and we have to Draw our design out.
And the thing which torture me for 6 hours.
Just this alone!
Enlarging a part.
I resorted to searching for a program to do these "Ultra Accurate" measurements.
And the next 6 hours just to do this....
Only realised that white, light grey and light blue makes my whole 12 hour product so dull looking... so I water coloured it :)
And I had to do a 2nd assignment, which the prof said that we will be given 2 weeks to do.
Yes, it's true. But they didn't say that on the 2nd week they won't give a 2nd assignment -_-"
So I scratch my head for the first week, then scratch my whole head off in frustration on the 2nd....
We had to do this as a first assignment, cutting 3D from a 2D paper. And they only showed a few samples to us. That's all.
Then I had to resort to the great internet again. Made a "improvised" version :P
Anyway, it's done in 4-5 hours plus searching of resources. Went for NAF meeting to see my future Treasurer at 9.30pm.
What a stressful week -_-"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh! And I found my bicycle!! Some lamer shifted my whole bike from the N3 carpark with the locks on behind the building of stairs, and I was lucky that I had a lab session at N3.2 on Monday, so I discovered it at N3. What a idiot.
Heng Heng, Ba Bu Wu Liam Geng (Hokkien = 有念经)
The heavens blessed me :P
老天爱笨小孩。。。。 AwwwU!
No comments:
Post a Comment