Friday, September 5, 2008

Thursday, breath for a while.

Thursday, I went back hall in the late afternoon 1 hour before my CAC FOC meeting at 7.30pm just to vote for my friends running for hall's JCRC (Junior Common Room Committee). Some funny things happen back then, so maybe just write it down..... for you all to laugh at -_-"

Yesterday, it was the rally where all the residents of Hall 10 post questions for the elects to answer, and I think most of them are "self detonating mines" and "100% accuracy atomic bombs". Either for them to step on it themselves or the pinpointed targets nuclear style. But for this special elect from China year 1, although he couldn't speak his English properly, I can feel that he is at least prepared for this rally, and also mentally. So he won over my vote.

Ok, back to today, I was at this place where I cast my votes, and he was there. To make his day, I told him while I was casting my vote.

"不用担心,我是来投你一票的 :)"
(don't worry, I am here to vote for you)

I saw a smile came from him. And guess what he said to me....

"真的是谢谢你,通常 中国人 都不会下来投票,真的是谢谢你......."
(really thank you, usually our people from China won't come down for such voting, really thank you very much....)

Then I smile back.

^_- diao......

500 年前我们本是一家!所以 O K 的!
(we are originally a family 500 years ago.... so it's OK)


After the voting, I went for CAC FOC first meeting. It was a great atmosphere and most of the new committee is made up of FOC freshies. My other biz managers are nice people, 3 of them are freshies, and 1 of them is my batch of fellow freshie (aka, stalemen). And I happened to have already met 2 of them. haha!! What a small world :)

Belina (wrong spelling for now :P) actually talked to me during the FOC camp before for a short while, and she still remembers me until now! Wow, if she didn't recognise me, I wouldn't have recalled that time. haha! Fake freshie are headlines bah I guess :P

Then this Xiu Wen, another freshie, who always kana forfeit and came over to my Ayden group, and her good friend is at my group also that why I find her familiar. Then she sort of heard about me from her good friend, and I forgot who is it -_-" I must have been a really successful fake freshie. HAha!!!

Anyway, here's my new committee.



The comm is made up of top 3 "jokers". So it's going to be a great team I guess :P
Kah Hui, Wen Ting and Max. Great combi. for a jokers Team :)

And with this Jokers, the PrawN crap was amplified like 100X......
We played the "name game" like the one in most FOC, the one that we will have to say out the name in increasing number after the next finish saying their own name. And thanks to Adabelle, she said "Prawn" out loud with a firm looking face . As if it's my name. ZZzz totally -_-"

What's up with the PrAwN username of my HOTMAIL!?
-_-


I met a friend whom I know since Secondary school in the afternoon in school. He was walking with him girlfriend. This time, I was waiting outside LT12, which is at Level 4 and going to that place is seriously tough, with the fact that the lift is always full, so it's always the stairs.


And this is the first time I saw him at that place, which is sort of funny. Then he decided to check his timetable to confirm the location. Then he said:

" Oh no.... we should be at SBS".

Then I hear his girlfriend exclaim with her distinct cute voice.

"Oh, 我们去错地方了!我们迟到了la!Ok, Bye byE!!"

The usual couple/people will put the blame on the other person first before going, but I got amused for sometime when I heard these words. These words just means that.... their relationship will last a long time.

It rare that people will react this way. But this cute couple did :)

Anyway, it seems like I didn't link these thoughts first before I write, haha! Too tired already. Shall just lump everything here and go sleep.
I had a happy day :)
(minus the -_-" times during the meeting...... -_-")

No comments: