Finally, before I left.... I felt some..... Singaporeans....
I saw my group of Wushu friends over there!!
LOL!
Andy (aka Ardy), me, Gary (Ex Pres and Mr Shine) and Christina (from CAC Pageant and now with Mr Shine...? haha! They poke fun at them for the whole night :P)
There's lots of games over there for people to play. And they gain points which is recorded on the participants paper. I think most (or all) are from China... I even saw my Yr 1 "wa ve 冷“ Professor in shorts over there :P
Some places of interest.
1) 黄大仙 (for 算命, Life divination)
2) Wishing Tree
Showing some parts of the place.
See the number of people over there!!
Ok, then after I walked the whole ground, I ended with seeing my friends queuing for this 黄大仙 thing.
Now that I have people to talk to while waiting, I joined in :P
The "Step-by-Step" guide.
First, we should focus on a question first, then we will start to 求签 (ask for divination)
Basically, we try to "shake" out a stick, with a number shown.
This is Han Chi doing the thing.
And I got this.
When I saw it, I was like..... "huh!!! How to decode!!!"
But they have 1 more station where they will give out another piece which will decode.
I got 中平签 (normal... heng :P)
The group of guys as usual, will go and KPO everyone's divination. I only asked about "Studies", so nothing interesting, until they asked Mei Ling, and she refuse to say.
haha!! Then they continued to poke fun at what she may be asking, maybe something to do with Han Chi. And they poke and poke. HaHA!
I did add a bit :X
(but on Han Chi only kay. hahaha!!)
Then we went on to the Wishing Tree.
First, we write our wishes, place it in the decorated and hand-folded envelopes, and we tie it on the string to the tree.
The wishes.
Cool right :)
Then before I left the place, we look around.
Then we saw something that 3 of us can play on....
.........
okay, we have done it -_-"
As we walk, we saw the food stalls.
Ivan decided to buy a pack of Muah Chee.
I didn't know "Muah Chee" inflation was so serious....
Now it's $2?
And selling in a school compound somemore!!?
Then we see again.
Orh..... no la. They must be selling at 1 big pot for $2 only.
Student price is great isn't it?
-_-"
Okay, after that, we cross over the street and since the Chinese Heritage centre is open, we went in to take a look for the first time.
And we saw this guy.
Orh, so this guy also enjoy "burning" lanterns as well :P
Then we see why is he doing here.
!!!!!
Founder of Nanyang University.......................
Anyway, we looked from the highest level, and this is the view.
And off we went :)
They went back hall for a while before going back school to try out a new programme, "Wushu sparring". If feasible, they will get it onto the Wushu training programme!!
WHoa... okay.
And I decided to went back hall, update on this interesting night, and do some work.
Ok, when I finish this, it's late again.
Net work done for the night = Zero
-_-"
1 comment:
Post a Comment