Monday, September 29, 2008

End of Recess Week.

CAC FOC Main Comm Outing @ Sentosa , Thurday 25/09/08 1pm to Friday morning.

Plan: stay overnight at Sentosa, bond all we want and leave on the next day morning.

Many didn't turn up due to sudden meetings, projects and all, but anyway, here's the initial number of people :)




First, we went to our Chalet to put our things.




And I came here for the 3rd time in a year due to Orientations.
(I guess this will be the only period of time in my whole lifetime that I will be visiting Sentosa at this frequency :P)


I play all sorts of games with whatever we had. Captains' Ball, Dodgeball and then Frisbee.
Was like playing in the games only had chance to take out my camera during Frisbee.

This is Elmo throwing the Frisbee.



Siew Ming the Elmo.

And the next thing the cameraman knew was.....



The Frisbee was for him @_@

haha :P

Not long later, Max started the water dunkin' sessions.
As warned and expected by Jia Hui.

And off he went as the first :P



The unstoppable drag.

Jia Hui has given up long before he was caught.



haha :)

The snowball reaction.



You jump, I jump.
I wet, you ALL wet.




1 year ago, if you say....
"I am the cameraman! I can't be wet!"

It will work.

Now the power of this magic phrase is.......




Useless -_-"

And for the first time, the cameraman joins in for a "Water group photo"







After that, we continue to play in the water till the sun 晒不到屁股 then go.
(no longer shining on the butt)





At night, we went to play the Luge. It was the first time I ride it.
It's $10 for the "ride up" by this one and ride down using the vehicle.



At that time, I was the last. Every ride I go, I will notice that there's a "camera stop".
Haha, a attempt to earn more money :P

First, there's this cable ride shot of us. We saw our pictures immediately at the end of the ride.
Then down the Luge ride, I notice "flashes" in front of me.

Then I decided to smile u l t r a widely.

Then before I pass the "unnoticeable" camera station in the night. I heard a voice.....

"Hey why so ExCiTed!!?"

Didn't know it was actually manned by a human being -_-"

After that, we won't fail to miss out Oscar. I have taken like dunno how many pictures with him liao.




He's still with his toothy smile :P

Saturday, 27/9/08, at first I had to help do CIP for 2 Saturdays. But then, it was cancelled. Then it gave me the chance to visit my cute Ah Ma for the first time after she got home from the hospital.

Her Alzheimer is amplifying her care and concern so much that I would have drank 10 glasses of water in an hour, if I didn't left 1/2 of my cup filled everytime she asked -_-"
Didn't realised that my cute Ah Ma really cares so much about us, until she got this. My uncles and aunties are rather fed up, and they don't really understand the situation. Maybe that's why I've got the urge to make the video in the previous post.... Hope they see it.

Anyway, I hope I can spend sometime with her. Hai... but seeing us always makes her happy.
She always repeats the same stuff. I can conclude that:

1) She really misses us.
2) She really enjoys our presence, so if have time must come and visit her.
3) Water is always good. If you had enough, coffee would be nice.

Okay, we left and we'll visit her again :)

Then Sunday came.
28/9/08

Love Bites Charity Skate and Run.

It's been a long time since I skated, the first few and the last few, like maybe before I ORD?
haha, the total number of times can be counted using 1 hand :P

Put on all the hand and knee guards, so that I can do more cooL "break dance" moves on the floor. haha :) I sure fall one loh, so must buy all the possible insurances even thought it doesn't looks cool to skate when you don't really know how to even brake :P

Before we got flag off, we were told to assemble. Was glad that I could stand up and "walk" around. While I was standing, I "rolled" down the slope unknowingly and unstoppably...... lucky I bump into my own block freshies -_-"

But it's still so MALU lah!!!!
-_-"

"原来你也是不会 skate 的啊!"

"heh heh.... sorry sorry" was my reply.....
-_-" again.

Anyway, went back home afterwards, had an afternoon nap... and night came -_-"

Did almost nothing for my school work the whole Sunday.
Then hall sweet hall already.

What a week -_-"
But it's still meaningful for me despite most of the "meanings" doesn't get into my school work -_-"

---------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my Jiahe "Dreamland" program versions is getting so advance that I could do little to "End Task" while I am sleeping at night. The "post" sleeping music therapy I am using is of no effect at all -_-"
I wake up everyday feeling like it's a new night -_-"

Ok, time to up the dosage.

I am going to listen to music THROUGH the NIGHT.
Poor ears need to stay awake while I sleep -_-"

Okay, Music for sleeping.
1) The Very Best of Relaxing Piano for Spa 1 and 2
2) Yiruma piano albums

Seriously, it's quite a irritating thing to be down with this kind of "mental" problem.
In the daytime, not enough "mana" to use already, at night still "mana leak" somemore. Totally sianz.
I must find a way to "Uninstall" this crappy "ram eating" lousy software of mine -__-"
(haha, anyway, so excited to have Yiruma albums! His piano pieces are really nice! I am going to ask my sis to cook his "tao geys" for me to eat this December holiday! ~ it's ok if you don't understand what I mean :P)

by the way, tao gey = music notes

And I have learnt something from my "ah tiong" friends....
Most of them basically rest for the recess week.
And that reminds me of one thing I told myself. I need a real break as well. Like stoning for 1/2 a day despite my busy schedule. Maybe I can regain some real concentration...?

Okay, wish Everyone Sleep well :)

----------------------------------------------------------
30/09/08 updates

The last method worked... the moment I work up, I can't really remember what crap happened at least. The light music kept me conscious enough to not "unconsciously" get into seriously REAL dreams, and if I were to rate it, the physics and graphics is of top notch, I can't tell if I am really awake or not. My already low ram was forced to run while I sleep, and I woke up even more overheated then I am awake @_@. Anyway, I am glad at least I had a method on hand.... The only bad thing is that I feel like a vegetable on a bed... can't turn my head with the headphones on -_-"

yeahE....I won the sleeping battle!
(hope I find a better way soon.....)

No comments: