Monday, September 15, 2008

Some thoughts about my NTU life...

Went for a jog with my ex-roomie Alvin. It's my first run after the new semester started. Guess we 2 seriously lack lots of "interacting" with people. Life's still boring for me... even though I met lots of friends around in school, I am missing someone who I can constantly talk to.... If Mr Bean can get Depression, it means that the skill of "entertaining" oneself is not really easy. Sometimes I wonder how can people enjoy being a introvert... Is it that fun?

Anyway, long time since I had a proper chat with a friend. It's just doesn't feel right to have a "best friend" place missing. But at least I had the feeling that I had a friend to talk about something and also "grumble" a bit about anything I feel like saying, for like 30 mins. It sure feels good to have a listening ear. And I realised that 1 more of my friend got into the "Emo" list. Hai... one less joker. Hope he recovers soon, it will take long.

Before I went to whistle with my ex-roomie in the bathroom at level 6, something funny happened.
Amelia from my level 5 smiled widely and wave at Alvin and me with both hands for like..... dunno how long and I think if we didn't continue walking, it doesn't seems like she's going to stop. Haha! How I wish I can meet some funny people to entertain me now and then. Or at least "look forward" to seeing him or her again.

Anyway, I still dunno why she did that but that made me smile for at least a minute in the bathroom wondering how come she's so happy. haha :)

Anyway, we 2 were talking about setting up a whistle accapella, what a lame idea generated again. LOL! And we were saying that we can start our recruitment during the Hall Recruitment drive on Tuesday tomorrow. It's this kind of stupid talks that revitalise "my" brain... haha :)

It's a good idea though.... LOL!@~!

Ok, hope I find some proper method to "shut down" my brain at night even after I fall asleep. It's making me waste time on my bed when I am still working in Jiahe's World -_-"

Ok, first therapy trial, music. Hope it distract me from my "work" at night and I can tell if I am in Jiahe's World.

Wish all have a good night sleep :)

No comments: