Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mid Autumn Celebration 2 @ Hall

Came back from school, ending at 7.30pm today. Both Tues and Wednesday ends at 7.30pm. Super sian. Anyway, came back and took a break. Hear them sing song, drink, eat mooncake without moon. haha! But the songs are nice bah. They put in games in between the song performance, let people sabo people up for "who forgot the lyrics", bingo and "pomelo peeling" competition. The last round our self volunteered upcoming joker Dun Ming won, with a splited pomelo.

Anyway, my block have 3 new cameramen. So I retired and only took 5 random photos.
Anyway, here's a picture from a on the verge of "retiring" ex-cameramen. haha~



I think my photo snapping skill is sort of retiring as well -_-"

Anyway, I noted that nowaday, seniors especially Year 4 students like to talk to juniors. In a week, 2 had started conversations with me after I asked if I could share the bench, with both hims. Maybe they are thinking of imparting some seniority knowledge before graduating bah.... haha.....

In case I meet more on the way, I will just write down their name first.
The first one was Han Yuan. He was from engineering as well. (not mentioning his course :P)
After I sat down, the first question he asked with a smile was....

"How come you don't asked the other bench with girls if I can sit over there??"

Anyway, I don't know how to answer such a question -_-" So I told him that I actually just want to find a isolated corner so I won't meet friends constantly, or the constant waving will totally make me unable to even read my notes. So I asked him if he knows of such a place. He don't.... Guess he must have been trying to share seats with girls these 4 years bah :P haha..!!
But he's not really that kind lah :P He's a nice person.

The 2nd was Michael. This time it was today. I was like going to the MAE block of bench this time, hoping I could nap for 20 mins before the next lecture. In the end, he talked to me within 5 sec after I sat down -_-" Totally spoil my plan to rest. But anyway, it's okay.
This time, he asked more questions.
First, he asked me how to go to Boon Lay Market. Cos his "" (vegetable = pretty girl/type of girl/girlfriend) wants him to take her to eat the famous "Power Nasi Lemak". Ended up using his laptop to search online for the maps; he claims that he only knows how to use the computer for "very basic stuff", and that he is a "computer geek" After hearing the last word, I am quite sure he doesn't really knows computer if he thought the work "geek" means "computer idiot". haha~!

After a while, he ended up saying that I should learn the route with him as well so I can bring some "" from my hall next time.

haha! Told him I won't need it. I told him, a = 20 AUs, then I will be overloading already. Anyway, no wants me also. haha. Then he said,

"You so nice, how can that be?"

I didn't expect that, so I think again.... how come he says that only after just 1 encounter.....
Okay, I only helped him to search for a Boon Lay Market for his , does that makes me nice? Seriously, I think it will be interesting to "analyse" myself. The person who I see least and observed is most probably myself.... even I know better how the uncle (who cleans my hall) fall asleep in the afternoon at the bicycle shed. He knows how my messy hairstyle looked like, from my windy ride back hall every day more than I know myself -_-" from all the bad karma that I am incurred from taking so much candid and "unglam" (as most girls have called it...) shots, I hope that it's my turn to be taken "unknowingly" and passed to me. It always feels strange to look at a picture of yourself (for most people isn't it?) So if I can really observe myself, I think it's really quite cool :P

.........
That doesn't seems much like a bad karma leh Jiahe..... -_-"

Anyway, I realised there little places where I can study in without friends noticing friends.... I tried not to look around as much as I could -_-" Not that I am "dao", but I don't want to "study for show". I am quite cui with studies and I need all the time I have now.

See people I know, cannot study.
See people I don't know..... also the same -_-"

I have some friends who asked... Why I stay in school when I have a hall?
Presenting to you..... my lousy timetable......



23 AUs.... totally spreaded out -_-"

I want a life.... at least a more relax one can....

O My Buddha......

No comments: