Thursday, January 31, 2013

Touched to have nice clients.

Comparing my post to the past, it's becoming more dull already. It's more like dumping facts here and hoping it will be interesting for myself to read back. Anyway, today shall be a few lines summary....

- Researched on the auto sync to server function. Sounds simple, but it took 2 days of work... today it took like 3 hours, just to dig out a software, wondering if it's the right one this time, and another 3-4 hours of googling to find out how to let it auto sync to server... in the end, found the flash tutorial on the website itself, can't say I don't have luck to only find it after 4 hours, but at least it's done. In the meantime, I also simplified further on the instant print and updating onto the server through using the softwares, most of the things that I know that can be automated, is already automated. And Those that can't, I have created the word documents of "Training for teammates", full of shortcut keys for maximum efficiency and speed. I think future assistants got to have a "Grade 1 in Piano" or something to do with fast fingers, to be allow to work as the assistant lol.

Ok, to touched on the main topic, I got a client whose wedding video assignment was overdue by 4 days and counting... and I have yet to touch since there's another wedding photography assignment that was overdue for 1 week now... Photography assignments was given a 3 weeks timeline and videography was 5-8 weeks... obviously by now, I know time is always out of my lousy control, reading back the previous few blog post to see how time gets burn like... roast pig in a oven (oh hahah that's the first joke since like don't know when. gotta laugh a bit hahahaha.)

back to the client. He said he understands how difficult it is to work, hoping that he's not pressurizing me... when I am already late to show him a video that he has been craving for since 4 weeks back when he asked...

Ok going back to work. got to sleep at 12.



Hmm... anyway, at least I got 1 point about me that's still the same since long time ago....

I...can't... summarize... well....
l.o.l.

No comments: