Sunday, January 27, 2013

Every Sunday, is still a Sunday workday.

Today, had to "ignore" all work other first, to do the really dead dealine from the Greece pre wedding.
Just before I start doing these things, I decided to do up the namecard first.

Time flies.
I burnt 4 hours from doing that -_-
Really lack self control from doing work, once I work on something, I find it hard to stop halfway through :(

Anyway, here are the changes.

Older design




Yet to print, previous old design.






Yesterday went out to JB with Sann, Regina and Teck Wu. Sann also have skills as a graphic designer, and she mentioned that the front looks a bit cramp and messy. So today I decided to clean it up, and also add in the QR code that she introduced to me.

To be printed, New design



Ok gonna start doing the slimification and all now liao, and continue the rest of this week's old work, and hoping that an apology from not doing it fast is enough... haiz.

No comments: