Whenever I have activities in the afternoon 12pm, the morning is usually wasted even when I wanted to do something about it. Waking up at 10am, a bit of packing here and there, planning a bit for the day, and it's time to go out.
Anyway, today was a long overdue lunch meetup with my old JC friend, who's now a star blogger. Have been helping her out with photoshoots and she treats me to food after that. Went over to Arab street area today. We went Sushi Airways for lunch first before going back to ogopogo, cos it's closed till 2.30pm because the lady boss was busy with some magazine shoot.
Thurs (24 Jan)
To do: 2 days Pakistani Wedding with about 1000 photos each, and a AD wedding video 5 mins edit (I guess it's impossible), because
Anyway, today was a long overdue lunch meetup with my old JC friend, who's now a star blogger. Have been helping her out with photoshoots and she treats me to food after that. Went over to Arab street area today. We went Sushi Airways for lunch first before going back to ogopogo, cos it's closed till 2.30pm because the lady boss was busy with some magazine shoot.
At Sushi Airways
Teriyaki Salmon with Rice, $15 @_@
Her Treat.
Her Treat.
Desserts at Ogopogo
Total $14.70, my treat.
I usually don't like getting treats unless I give back something equivalent as well. Anyway, today we met up at 12, got there at 1pm, went off at 4.30pm. After we splitted up, I walked to Sim Lim Square from Bugis area, to look for another Epson Photo Printer to be bought, for next Saturday's partially sponsored photo booth for my NTU's CCA Alumni event. Realised that they have to order and their stock will only come in tomorrow. This means that I will have to go back again to collect it.
After that, I went over the School of Lasalle, and set up my laptop at the library to start some work. Editing photos from events is becoming more of a chore than gaining personal satisfaction, so I needed to constantly change some environment, hoping that it can keep my brain feel fresh.
After that, I went over the School of Lasalle, and set up my laptop at the library to start some work. Editing photos from events is becoming more of a chore than gaining personal satisfaction, so I needed to constantly change some environment, hoping that it can keep my brain feel fresh.
Was lucky that I bumped into a new friend whom I met at some SCAPE Halloween Event, and I manage to get my laptop with a student account to use internet in the cool school. Worked till 7pm, then went back home to Seng Kang CC, continue to edit old photos till 10pm, then here I am back home.
So today, I only managed to clear 1 Pakistani wedding event of 3 hours, 569 photos, selected 231 photos for editing. Took like 5 hours to quickly clear it (usually I take longer, but I had to do it even faster at the expense of my "perfectly adjusted" colour, cos I have deadlines by this Sun, which I don't have time to do anymore.
Here's my confirmed busy time.
So today, I only managed to clear 1 Pakistani wedding event of 3 hours, 569 photos, selected 231 photos for editing. Took like 5 hours to quickly clear it (usually I take longer, but I had to do it even faster at the expense of my "perfectly adjusted" colour, cos I have deadlines by this Sun, which I don't have time to do anymore.
Here's my confirmed busy time.
Thurs (24 Jan)
To do: 2 days Pakistani Wedding with about 1000 photos each, and a AD wedding video 5 mins edit (I guess it's impossible), because
- evening time 6-9pm is a soccer session and networking event among the other entrepreneurs at SCAPE, good for me to publicise my photography easily, just by taking a simple group photo. But I can go there for some exercise, which is good too :)
Friday, 9.30am - 12.30pm is another Japanese Pre-wedding shoot at Botanical Gardens,
Then free time I will continue with edits for the video assignment.
Sat 26th Jan - JB trip with Sann and Regina, 10pm at Kranji MRT, till about 4pm back. 5pm Din Din BBQ.
Then free time I will continue with edits for the video assignment.
Sat 26th Jan - JB trip with Sann and Regina, 10pm at Kranji MRT, till about 4pm back. 5pm Din Din BBQ.
Sun 27th Jan morning helping out at a old folk goodie bag giving, agreed to help my friend last time, but if I am too tired, I may not appear (usually when I say I will go, I will, no matter how tired I am). Afternoon may have a business meeting with the group of 5 NTU friends to plan some other business.
So tomorrow.. gonna work hard and "play" hard.
haha.
_________________________________________
26/01/12 (addon)
So it have been 1 year 4 days long between the last depressive eat shit post.. have taken a 1 year break doing all the crap, developing my "business". Can fainting summarize that the next 7 months from Jan - July was intern-like pay of $500-$800 before finally getting some luck and earning some equipment money from $1-2k, some month $3k. Life's have been so unpredictable, or I should say, business is unpredictable. Never thought that I would earn such shitty pay, knowing that the beginning first 6 months was $0 business and work, then $0-$300, from helping students take photo, play with email, keep getting my time wasted by some shitty people, do free, do at low pay, get $100, $50 and even $25 for half a day of assignment, include edit all photos to the best of my ability. Provide so MANY complimentary service, research, improve on website, improve on service, testing of equipment.... all within 1 year of zombie-ness.
Hmm... now to think of it.
I am not half bad eh.. shouldn't look down so much on myself for not being a achiever... cos I did achieve some things.

Who can say that they earn all these, just starting from a D90 with a 50mm f1.8 lens back then? Hah.. told you that you are not too bad la haha...
:)
So tomorrow.. gonna work hard and "play" hard.
haha.
_________________________________________
26/01/12 (addon)
Hmm... now to think of it.
I am not half bad eh.. shouldn't look down so much on myself for not being a achiever... cos I did achieve some things.

Who can say that they earn all these, just starting from a D90 with a 50mm f1.8 lens back then? Hah.. told you that you are not too bad la haha...
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment