been don't know when since I last blog, and I just install an app on my Note 2, just to have a post to start off the "morning", before I sleep.
just a summary of yesterday..
morning, went out to photo shop to print wedding photos, got to SMU to work, but handphone 3G down, ended up wasting time to go SCAPE instead where I can get free stable wifi to work. it was already like 2pm. Worked, replied emails, researched on eye fi card to reply my ex-boss's question, to see if he should try to order back the card for me, time flewed and shortly after, 4pm came. pull out some assignment photos and tried to upload, bit failed.. time flewed and before I started amy real editing on any photos, it was 5pm and I was dying of hunger... had to eat. eat till 5.30pm, did a bit of replying email, check bank account for payment, then it's 7pm. had to leave for Pasir ris trip from Somerset area, 1 hr 10 mins to reach, it was already 8.20pm. slot in the photos, it was till 10.30pm, went home 11.15pm.
about to rain, but had to exercise, because I promised myself. then the important lesson learnt today..
I went up 15 storeys since I can't run outdoor today.
first timing was 1 min 17 sec. I think I slowly ran up, fully utilizing my energy efficiently.
2nd was 1 mins 29 secs. was like really tired... till the 3rd one.. I gave myself a challenge, to beat the 2nd time when I was unmotivated, and totally not planning anymore on how to climb it.
Kept in mind that I had to endure and use the best efficient method, I won myself.. the time was 1 min 22 secs.
Winning doesn't means working hard, but also working smart. Motivation is important, and even with the lack of energy, it can push us to do greater things that seems impossible.
With that, I will promise myself that I will try to spend 5 mins each day, to leave a short blog, archiving my life bit by bit. After a year, I am going to look back, and give myself a pat, even if I didn't achieve much, the hard work is not "forgotten".
My life will still be worthy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment