Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today sort of burnt off again... playing with email

So this morning was a morning wedding shoot for Japanese couple, from 9.30am - 12.30pm. Woke up at 7, so by the time I reach home at about 3pm, I was so dead tired. Slept and woke up at 6.30pm, discussed the "new" ale carte pricing for shooting raw, look for physical rental of studio, repackaged it, sent email. The time is about 8. Do a bit of work, then 9pm, meet ex-boss to pass this morning photos (without edits), talked a bit, feedback of my angle and photography, time is now 11pm. Only manage to continue selection of the 2nd and 3rd day of the Pakistani photos, only reached about 1/4 of the 3rd day.

Time now, 1.03am. Time to sleep, cos tomorrow have to wake up at 7am, to go JB with Sann and Regina, to source for Namecard printing and the photo framing contacts. 7.45am supposed to leave and 8.45am should reach Kranji MRT to meet the 2 at 9am.

Night is the Din Din thing, and I will be bringing my camera with my minimal setup, 1 camera, 1 lens, 1 flash, 1 remote, and 1 tripod. Good and easy promotion that I am photographer, so I shall carry it to JB too.



Anyway, today Boss's wife made Tiramisu for the first time, and gave one to me too. Boss said that it tasted just like Crystal Jade, I don't know, but am sure it tasted awesome. Dessert helped to reverse the Stress, made me happy that someone took the effort to make my day too :)

anyway, this week, quite sure I will die. This Sun, gonna finish the Pakistani photos, wedding video, and also slimify the Greece Wedding photo. How impossible can it go... this is seriously making me feel sick, and I do feel sick now already...

@#%&()O#% ....
what a life.

No comments: