sunday, my whole time was spent on creating these CDs, each taking 5 mins to change design, 26 mins to burn the design, and 10 mins to burn the data.
and 10 mins to get the data links and uploading and updating the site with the details.
Also not forgetting that it takes about 3 - 10 hours to upload each event from my home (depending on how SINKtel speed, but at fastest, it's only 0.5 mbps for uploading through Mio.
Presenting, some other things that BURNS my time besides photography and editing those photos.

This took another 2 hour I guess. I am slow with art work, and even trying to get the colour "orange" in my old stationary is a problem... anyway, I ended up using a old dried highlighted... colour incomplete... so got a orange lead... but it will fade in time... so I ended up finding the almost drying glue, and smeared it over, hoping the colour will last longer and not fade with exposure to air, after delivery to Shifu.
and 10 mins to get the data links and uploading and updating the site with the details.
Also not forgetting that it takes about 3 - 10 hours to upload each event from my home (depending on how SINKtel speed, but at fastest, it's only 0.5 mbps for uploading through Mio.
Presenting, some other things that BURNS my time besides photography and editing those photos.
The site.
Maintaining these things give me headache, especially with a idiotic uploading speed and software errors, sometimes I have to retry these for days and checking it again and again, for every event, I have to repeat this.
The "customised" disc.
These are lightscribe disc, supposed to be out of stock to Singapore already, anyway, doesn't look too impressive for the amount of work to me already.. since I see it everytime. So is it attractive and leaves a good impression to the clients?
I don't know.
Oh, and these cover prints are newly designed, just during Sun. White envelope is just saying my company is noob... couldn't have time to go down to a referred shop which customized CD covers for professionals, in City Hall area.
So ended up trying to design something, and printing it using the house printer.
The cover when it's closed.
After opening. Ta da! To continue the words from above!
Thought it's quite cool of my brain to be able to come up with these, but it's after like 3-4 hours of design and test printing? To make sure it prints within the area, I realised the printer is not accurate on this kind of paper which is not even in thickness (due to the plastic cover, thickness when folded etc..)
Hmm... recalling back, my Wushu Shifu "taught" me to also add in 6 Mandarin oranges, to wish our relationship to be 六六大顺,长长久久。。。since he already said it, I can't turn down. And I got to go get it before this Tues when I go down for training, but the main thing is to deliver the card before new year.
So...

This took another 2 hour I guess. I am slow with art work, and even trying to get the colour "orange" in my old stationary is a problem... anyway, I ended up using a old dried highlighted... colour incomplete... so got a orange lead... but it will fade in time... so I ended up finding the almost drying glue, and smeared it over, hoping the colour will last longer and not fade with exposure to air, after delivery to Shifu.
Oh well, time for a 30 mins nap which I promised myself, gonna sleep, wake up to 2nd dosage of Chinese medicine later.
Hope I will be feeling well and fit to work soon, been feeling like a Level 2 zombie since 2013 started?
The previous years.. a level 1. This period I can't even get my IPPT results right with a body which doesn't recover by itself after rest, not to mention about improving the fitness level.
Ok off I go after a long post haha.










No comments:
Post a Comment