A friend who knew that I have been caving for the past 3 days (Sun-Tues), decided to visit me and study together. ha so nice :)
Had brunch, then study till 5 pm. Was working throughout, but as predicted, work was still done at a turtle speed. In that period, 11 am till 5 pm, only manage to complete chapter 4 of a module called Biomaterials (out of 21, means 17 more to go), which is supposed to be complete within 2 days, and today is the 2nd, according to war plan.. also to mention that the 2-3.30 pm online meeting for another project does eat off time and energy as well.
anyway, after my friend left and I also went back up to my room, I decided to nap a while. Dunno why, but this body of mine decided to feel emo.. so I can't even nap for 25 min. After "waking up" from my bed (lie there emo-ing), I became too emo to even start work. What a interesting reaction from this "body" I am living in -_-
(when I write all these down I am temporary using a backup "hard disk" (brain) to run safe mode, so chances of resolving this mental "bug" is higher, instead of being in that emo state.
Wow I thought that's quite coOl for me to be able to do that!)
then I decided to just go for a jog, despite the haze. (2.2km half a round NTU. It did help bah. Research shows that exercising produces Endorphin so I felt better :))
then more things to note:
1. I was able to run super fast for the first 1 km - Don't know if it's because of the built up stress within that's making my body want to "release" or what.
2. Had 6 pimples in a roll, first time having such a outbreak, so most probably I am really stress despite trying to curb it all down.
3. It has been, maybe about 1 month, since I went for a jog. So a exercise is long due to "purge" the stress by-products? maybe I should really set a time regime to go for exercises despite having "no time".
Anyway, I was wondering if this recess week's plan was a bit too much for this body of mine to take.. maybe I should just cut some slack.. go out? But work really cui-ing at a breakneck speed even as I type down this entry, but even if I dedicate this time to furious studying, it won't be productive as well. (5 hours 1 chapter..??)
And after encountering a human, at least someone that I want to see just now, show that I really really want to go meet some friends and have fun.. maybe I should just go out for this Fri's gathering?
Hai.. maybe I should.
(hello.. it's recess week please go out....)
Anyway, I really thank my friend for his presence :)
No comments:
Post a Comment