Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just "negative" things around me.

I just realised that whatever I see, be it the notes, the clocks, the desktop wallpapers, the handphone reminders, the notice boards.. whatever.. are just constant reminders to ask me to do something...

to work....

For school work.

Life isn't really meaningful, when jiahe is restricted in this part of Jiahe's world bah...

I recalled a friend using a picture that I took, showing a happy looking group photo, as a Facebook profile, and I also saw that even the desktop wallpaper have another different, but still happy looking group photo. Comparing to this friend, I think I am lots more "emo" bah.. Facebook profile pic only contains myself.. hidden behind my camera (I don't like putting my face actually..), Desktop wallpaper is just asking me to "wake up my idea"... am wide awake please... just cannot face the fact that I am learning those supposedly logical engineering stuff now...




Anyway, shall just use today to tell myself that, I am not alone.. just endure pass this stage again and I will be stronger.



The new desktop wallpaper.

At least now and then, there's still some fun happening around me isn't it :)

Anyway, I realised that a a blog that I named "emo girl" was deleted off already.. I hope she's doing alright now bah..


Instead of praying for less work...
pray for more strength to conquer them all.

No comments: