Just read about the news of the wife of our MM Lee for the 2nd time.
And I saw this line on the news, written by our MM.
I wanted someone my equal, not someone who needed looking after,” the elder Lee later explained in his autobiography.
(whenever I had a post, it's also serves as a reminder for me as well. I don't just put a post, just to put something in history.)
Many expressed concern and wishings.
And I believed that he will be strong, and continue his legacy as though as his wife is still around. At the very least, I'm sure that he had his life thought out, and mentally prepared for everything else.
He will continue to move on, strongly.
He's my role model afterall :)
And I saw this line on the news, written by our MM.
I wanted someone my equal, not someone who needed looking after,” the elder Lee later explained in his autobiography.
(whenever I had a post, it's also serves as a reminder for me as well. I don't just put a post, just to put something in history.)
Many expressed concern and wishings.
And I believed that he will be strong, and continue his legacy as though as his wife is still around. At the very least, I'm sure that he had his life thought out, and mentally prepared for everything else.
He will continue to move on, strongly.
He's my role model afterall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment