Friday, October 1, 2010

Updates, Sep

Just some updates. No time to write what I am pondering about. Shall just let the future me do it next time, assuming that, that future "Jiahe" will remember. (I say don't depend on him.. but it's okay la.. no time liao...)

28/09/10 - Tues
1. Went to Hall 16's mid autumn Celebration at ADM rooftop, 1 of my new friend "helped" me to make more new friends... as if a suPer enThU Orientation Group Leader is introducing a freshie like that -_-
Now there's like 10 new friends who knew me, in the dark. Anyway, I think I will meet them in the "day" again, at least some people in hall 16 already, so won't feel so "hotel-ish" bah.



A picture that I "wrote" for them, after it seems like they are having some difficulty writing "individually". Anyway, I was amazed by how I can write it that "straight" too, after I went back to my camera to see this picture. It's my 2nd time writing, the first was in Tioman Island, using handphone light. Cool stuff that I've learnt :)

With these series of pictures, he granted me the "10 year rec list". He got so much stuff to say about recommending me back to hall 16 for the next 10 year that I have to label him the "King of Crap". Sia la.. he got 1245 friends.. so he must really be crappy to become this popular~
(My Facebook account is a different case... I had this similar number because of the camera and the pictures taken, a common trait I see from all my photographer friends. People just seems to like "adding" the photographer as friend after being tagged I guess...)

2. 28 and 30/09/10 Tues and Thurs

went to help out my studio boss in his mobile studio at Nanyang Auditorium in NTU for the 2 nights, from about 4.30-10pm. It's sort of a boring job scope to me, but anyway, just do it since he asked for help...

and the most interesting about this period of my life is....
3. I notice that when I reached year 4, many people started to tell me to get a girlfriend..

- during gathering with my wushu friends who have graduated...

- my hall 16's 2nd friend whom I discovered (he's from my stream as well) started introducing me to his female friend that I am single, out of a sudden during a chat -_-

- someone said that I am available, openly to a group.

~some friend said that I am such a "eligible" bachelor in front of another female friend (dunno what plan/shit he is trying to stir/help me stir) and "reminded" me not to graduate with a double bachelor's degree, like what our funny senior always describe himself...

At first the female friend thought I was a First CLASS honours or something.

Anyway, I wonder what achievements in my life (in my friend's opinion) labeled me as eligible? And I thought it's good to find out from some "closer" friends cos I really don't know what conclusion they have drawn about me... should be interesting to know bah.

I would like to ask:
why do people think I am popular...?

Everytime in real/virtual life,
I'll hear/see this:

" Aiya, you so popular.... (then followed by some random stuff then...) haha~"
"you popular mah...."

For now, I think Jiahe the photographer is popular...
but Jiahe is not.. who knows about me, other than the person behind the BIG camera?

ya the 拍照 one right~!"

For now, it seems like no one really know the person behind the camera... but I know there's still some friends out there who can, either read me like a book, but not around me most of the times, or
attempted to read me like a book, but not much chance...
or
can't read me, but he hopes he can learn about me
(I hope the Jiahe that I've wished for is appearing in my life... but doesn't seems so.. my life's still in a busy mess it seems...)

- And now even my studio boss, and also his photographer friend, ask me to get a girlfriend in school before I leave.

~HOW do people tell that I don't have a girlfriend/have a girlfriend/ semi hidden one somewhere/I decided to be a monk or something~???

anyway, this whole journey is something worth taking note of. So it's written down.
Shall think about it when I am less "NTU stress Syndrome".

Hmm... with my 3 years in Engineering, I think it's "NTU - Nice To Understand".

but when we get too stressed, we should just learn that it's okay because there's "Nothing to Understand" in the first place. So we shouldn't worry too much and just study, and pray hard. And "most" of us should pass... haha...

Hmm.. seems like a good mentally to adopt, for those struggling.

all the best bah 笨小孩 :)

老天 will 爱我们 de~!
(and I ended up pondering quite a bit again -_-")

No comments: