Thursday, October 21, 2010

Method to make yourself start studying.. which the body resist.

Something that I posted to a friend on Facebook, and I guess I will need it again if I forget in future, so shall just archive it here to help myself in future..

Friend's wall:

Feel like quitting school. Meaningless. There's so much more I can do with my life then being trapped in this stupid paper chase


My reply:

you can try a method that I am using now..
for those so called "factual modules", try to conquer them with short term goals, eg: 1 chapter to be completed every hr or something. so every time you complete 1 on time, you gets motivated a litt...le, so you can at least have strength to continue to the next chapter, feeling like you have achieved something :)

Start with all easier modules first. Then with those "harder" ones, can try using the method below.

For modules that requires understand, and most probably will end up taking so much time that we end up learning nothing => look for help from smarter friends. Don't waste time studying alone haha.
all the best *** **!! (by the way, I am also struggling like siao for the past 3 years, but manage to endure and survive till now! You can do it!! I have been thinking just like you for the past 3 years as well, but it's because of people like Pak and Co, that's what makes life in NTU stayable)

No comments: