Wednesday, October 27, 2010

States that I've been thru (to note down and ponder haha!)

Since I am dying here, there's emotion states that are worth noting down, so next time when I read back, I can recall and understand haha :)

1. Feel totally irritated with everything, easily - Time to sleep (just go sleep)

2. Rate of knowledge in rate of knowledge going out

3. Prolong period of time forcing the mind to continue will lead to" burnt" out ="heck care" everything. And at night, we will just dream of anything, that we like to do so much (eg: go out, have a holiday, gathering, take photo etc).

And those who got over this limit and also got too cracky, they may just do some other weird things: for example, steal, getting angry at people for no reason, go against law, etc.. because the mind have set the mode to "heck care" mode.

Lucky me, the higher HQ "Jiahe" (maybe I should try to name it: department of self control and discipline) have been monitoring the smaller "jiahe", so he is still... able to write down all these things, without much damages. anyway, this monitoring leads to another fun discovery, which is written in point 4.

4. just now 27 Oct 10, Wed afternoon 11.15am, when I just planned 30 min nap, it overshot to 2 hours - whatever...
First 30 min, alarm sound off - first reaction from "jiahe" => ignore. So "Jiahe" gave in (knew "I" cannot take it already, so better follow what "I" wants)

So next 30 min, the mind relax till (don't know how to name this state)... the state when you can almost feel that you are going into deep sleep (or dream land), and I feel like one is able to control what to "dream" (think) of. The first thing that came to my mind:

go out.. "have a tour!".

The process repeated 2 times! Although it was not quite a success since I didn't have a sound mind to control where I really "want to go", at least, I had another fun 2nd hour in dream land, and NOT DOING ANYTHING RELATED TO SCHOOL WORK". Anyway, the 2nd time, I planned to meet some friends by trying to plan myself in some area, hoping to "bump" into them. But the mind got confused, and I can't even place myself in a "logical" place -_-. Anyway, I should have written this as soon as I wake up, cos now I have forgotten like.. 70% of the details.. What a waste haha!

And before I end off, shall end with a line.
According to all my learnings, this line will summarize what is happening to NTU students:

The smart gets smarter, and the stupid get stupid-ier.


Explantion: The smart doesn't need to study too much, and when they study, they are in the "relax" state of mind since they knew that if they study, they will understand fast so no worries. And after that, they have time to relax and play. This is the best condition of the mind to study, for all types of people in general. But... the difference for the "weaker" students..

when they study, it takes so long, and they don't understand. And because it's so long, the mind gets tired more (normal even for smart people), and they start to learn slower, on top of not being able to finish their learnings. And when they drag, they don't even have time (or mood) to go relax. And even those "naps" and sleeps at night become more of a necessity, then a enjoyment. And all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.. in this case, Jack is the "brain". And if Jack is dull, it won't be "recharged" easily for the next study, so in a way, they continue to spiral downwards, and got into the "dumb cycle".

As a "hardworking" engineer in the making myself, shall just conclude what should be done, with a graph haha :P

Say, the number of people and the level of smartness, follow a normal distribution curve below.


Of course, so much being said, I must be belonging to some "group" before I label them. The solution to balance up (a little), and maybe make life better for those "stupid" people.... lies in the solution below.


be able to meet smarter (and helpful) people.
Glad that I am lucky to meet 1, a "Chinese" version of einstein.

Shall just work hard for now.
Ok, 2 more quiz this Fri.. insurance is not really covering me for now.

Ok, back to work (after 2 hours of nap, and 1 hour of writing..)

Time... well spent :P

No comments: