Monday, November 16, 2009

That's what I like about my system...

I'll just have to write out my problem.
and after a 10 min nap...
it's solved :)

New resolutions.

1. I shouldn't look down on myself because I can still see improvements ahead, just that it's out of reached.

2. we build on one another's success, that's what makes the world fun to live in. We don't have to be able to do everything just to complete a task. That's why we have friends and colleagues :)

3. my photography is not stagnant yet, I still have 2 more things missing before I can "try" taking the "intended" photos. And photography is good, and there's a reason why you had interest.
You shouldn't forget why you like taking photos: You wanted to preserve your memories remember? =)

so something to look forward to:

1) it's another DSLR, to be used together for events attached with
2) a AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G (on 19/11, I may consider sigma 24mm f/1.8, but the size is -_-)

It's like a wishlist, but PLS DON'T BUY FOR ME by pooling as a present because this is my personal "motivational" list.

And I will "try" to win the 1st item when I am more free, and buy the 2nd item when I've got it.
(or I will just buy the 2nd item and start shooting, to increase my chance of "winning" the 1st item)

Whatever you are going through now, just do whatever you can. Try your best and see what happens :)

(zzz monster I hope you can wake up your idea too and leave my emotions alone)

I will be a happy human being once I can sleep properly again... so I will try all means and ways to sleep properly and become a stronger person.

And being happy, you will get a "bigger brain". So you'll be able to remember more stuff. Isn't that good?
And being able to remember more stuff = higher chance of passing exams, and you should be happier!!
so study whatever you know first, and ask whatever you dunno.....
Simple :)



I say: forget about this curve.
It's never easy to be able to control "stress".




this will be much easier to understand :)

So 加油 Jiahe!
(haha, crazy self talks again from the crazy jiahee =P)

No comments: