Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monday's is my 2nd paper.

I still have 1/3 of the whole lecture to go... better put in more effort.

Oh.. and looking at my friends' facebook pictures and saw the places they went around really makes me want to go "out" and see the world....

Norway looks so nice.... and with a great BUNCH of friends there, it looks ULTRA fun!

QY! Life's fun over there ah! :)

4 comments:

qinying :) said...

so honoured! u mention abt me in your blog! :) yea, i think norway is fun esp when it's snowing. i'll take more pics for u to spy on me in fb :p it's exam period for me now too. jiayou for urs!

Jiahe said...

LOL what "so honoured"!
I am seriously more honoured to have a friend "stalking" me this far away loh :)

I guess you are 1 of the rare few friends who's still here bah :P

Thanks for wanting to see how's life for me after so "long" :)

Happy 2 years 4 months friendship anniversary!" :)

qinying :) said...

haha. i'm sure u have a lot more loyal supporters out there. u never know who's stalking u :D

wow. time passes very very fast! cheers to the friendship :D

Jiahe said...

haha, I can roughly tell the "stalker" rate only. The "stats counter" says I have about 5-7 "returning visitors" every now and then, so minusing some people whom I know.. about 3-4 from secondary school, so left a few from university? So in uni, not many "stalk" me (as in those I dun know their presence here). Anyway, that's good :)

This blog serves the objective:
1. For myself to note
2. For a few to get entertained if they want.
3. Not become some "blog star" and attract attention to my personal rubbishy life haha :)

So it's still within control bah :P

Ok then, we shall jia you for our exams!!
Stalk you again soon :)