Monday, November 23, 2009

Stalkers

ha, today, I just found out that there's actually people who stalks "this" place too. Often or not, I don't know. But even if it's 1 time, it's still "stalking" if you see the defination below.

defination of stalker: Someone who prowls or sneaks about
and the defination of sneak: To go stealthily

I am not "stealthy" at all since I showed myself everywhere and left big hints around.

You know, most information (about me) is not available in the "market" easily, and compiled together. And this "stalker" happened to know a few things about me which "she" didn't realised when she told me. But then again, if the info is gotten from somewhere else, eg: some other stalkers, then she won't read this post.... Anyway, it's doesn't really matter haha :P
Hmm.. actually it's interesting to know how "information" can be "stalked" out from people nowadays, Facebook, friends, etc... :)
haha, now something interesting for me to think: Is there's another "Jiahe" stalking me? haha! It will be so fun to know if there is, but "stalking"... so I won't know. Sianz. No fun liao -_-

And to Ms Stalker if you are really here:
"ha, go stalk your boyfriend la haha :P"

No comments: