I keep "hai"ing through the afternoon, after a meal, and although I do feel the tiredness (standard feeling from digesting the food), I can still keep awake and continue to do my studying.
haha, it's all thanks to the 3/4 packet of coffee "combo" drink this morning.
"hai"ing most probably means I am "down"or "sad", or something to do with these feelings, as what I've understood while revision through super ??? topics and modules for the previous years. But I guess this "combo" drink is really able to remove the "emotions" part, which I still couldn't figure out why there's such a effect (didn't even hear anything about this from news or anywhere).
haha, maybe a breakthrough research piece of data from the "caveman" Lim here?
ha, no choice but I need to become a robot for today...
cos I can't afford to be inefficient like the past 2 days, trying to test without the combo drink....
一切顺其自然。
Through these years, it's interesting to note that some conclusions came to agree with the teachings of 孔子,庄子 and what other Mr 子s.
(Maybe I am 老夫子。。 哈哈)
never mind that for now.
Exams tomorrow!
Jia you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment