Saturday, November 21, 2009

Burnt out....

My energy's drained.. don't know if it's the result of being unable to recall much from my brain that affects my emotions, or it's the other way....

No matter which way, it's not good for studying. Nothing went in and nothing came out either.

Yesterday, I went down to shifu's Martial Arts' School's celebration at a restaurant in Tanjong Pagar complex, as he really hoped that we will be there to "give" support, knowing that we are having exams. Although I am very very tired, it was still a worthwhile and fun trip as they are really a bunch of entertaining people to be with. Hope it's a good "break" for me, I hope....
(am losing the "happy feeling" again.. don't know if it's the effect of not having the "combo drink"... which I tried not having for the past 2 days.)



Now to think back, They always appear to be "smiling at me" so carefree-ly. I wonder if I am the only one placing myself in "my own world".
If I am placed together with them and someone else is taking a photo, can I do that?
Most probably can't I guess.... haha ._.

For now, I just tried to listen to some new instrumental music, hoping it will pull me back....
Jiahe ran out of tricks to make me happy already...

Being alone in a room is not good, but it's not a option either.
anyway, now I felt better because...

Jon Schmidt piano music is nice.

:)

No comments: