Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A hard decision... which's not that hard.

The 1 cup "combo drink" per day, is making me "super charged". My brain feels like a "CPU" more than like a self controlled brain...

The good

I can feel and understand exactly every single emotion/ reaction from the body.

I know when it's bored, when it's drifting off or whether concentration level drop....
and the thing is: I can pull it back up just by a "command".
I make decisions fast, without emotions. I behave as if... I had enough sleep (which I have always wished for)

but....

The bad

I can feel everything, even the body's tiredness, but I couldn't fall asleep at nght for at least 1 hour too...

My hand is trembling...

I take in lesser amount of air per breathe, usually this will make me even more tired, but now I can just feel tiredness, but wide awake...

it feels like I am converting "health points" to "Mana Points" like some game.
Most probably it's because I don't used to drink coffee as I thought coffee will give such "side effects" and now it have a "maximum effect" on my body now.

Anyway, now since I can "think" at 100X faster. The decision that I make is faster and easier, and it's strangely "unaffected" by emotions this time. (it's the coffee's effect I think... weird..)

This would have been a tough decision when it's the normal me, but now...

for one of the modules that I am retaking: MC for Maths 4.

Reason: It's too near my core, and I haven't digested it yet, at all.
Initally the plan was to study it before this Semester even started. But due to my commitments, be it work, for my CAC's Orientation Camp, here and there.....

I didn't manage to study it at all.

And this sem: All Maths classes clashes with my Core, and I end up having no time to study on my own again.

So there's some problem with the "planning".

So now, I shall start a new "war" plan.

1) Every now and then in future, the "combo drink" can be used to quick charge up, so I can start doing a "summary" of the module, to be "recalled" for reading before exams.

2) Maths 4 shall be "conquered" again next Sem, with a properly decoded "Jiahe teaching style" summary ready, when my Sem 2 doing Industrial Attachment (IA) finishes.
And the summary shall be use in Yr 4 Sem 1.

3) The current war plan is to: Conquer all the rest of the "4" core modules. And I mean, conquer, not just attack. Point 1 will aid you... I hope.

Ok, and unlike last timeS...
the war plan shall be here even before the war finishes, to let me remember how come such a decision is made.








haha, it's not meant for others to digest it, but if you think my "plan" can provide some entertainment, then read loh :P

Ok, now to continue :)

No comments: