It's been a busy week, as usual. Thought that I will have 2 weekdays to settle all the edits, ended up burning them for most other random stuff. So here's to sum up some things that happened.
- 3 reporting of friend's family member booking a trip to heaven. 2 friend's grandmother, 1 male and 1 female, and 1 friend's dad, due to work site accident.
- lost 1.5 kg, dropping to all time low of 59 kg, for missing out a meal during a wedding AD. My average weight usually hangs around 60-61kg.
- Ending of a 3 months old official partnership, and back to my own world.
- Today went out to let my close working partner friend to familiarize himself with the instant print, although it's suppose to be easy already, it feels good that he can pick it up so easily.
- Went into a karaoke room in Telok Blangah Community Club for a quick aircon cool down. Auntie thought that I just came from the airport, offered me a chance, if I wanted to sing a song, it's free and she can just cut me into their queue. How awesome! But I was too tired actually, or I would just go stand on some table since no one knows me, and I can freely go rubbish it out! So I turn down. After 5 mins, she came over and offered me again. Haiz, missed the chance la, too bad Jiahe was too tired to make his own life exciting too.
So, I realized that I have been talking out loud to myself. Hope people won't think I am crazy or what. I am just bored, need to talk to a "friend", at least Jiahe is around to entertain me haha.
Lastly,
- I attend a photographer's talk who apparently seems to be doing quite well in the fashion scene (at least he's the guy who took all the photos on Carrie Academy, and I was thinking who did those shots and I wanted to be like that person). Had some good tips and ideas, which is suppose to be in this blog under "draft". So check back to read internally okay Mr Lim.
That's all for now, next week gonna be hell week. Gonna plan properly.
- 3 reporting of friend's family member booking a trip to heaven. 2 friend's grandmother, 1 male and 1 female, and 1 friend's dad, due to work site accident.
- lost 1.5 kg, dropping to all time low of 59 kg, for missing out a meal during a wedding AD. My average weight usually hangs around 60-61kg.
- Ending of a 3 months old official partnership, and back to my own world.
- Today went out to let my close working partner friend to familiarize himself with the instant print, although it's suppose to be easy already, it feels good that he can pick it up so easily.
- Went into a karaoke room in Telok Blangah Community Club for a quick aircon cool down. Auntie thought that I just came from the airport, offered me a chance, if I wanted to sing a song, it's free and she can just cut me into their queue. How awesome! But I was too tired actually, or I would just go stand on some table since no one knows me, and I can freely go rubbish it out! So I turn down. After 5 mins, she came over and offered me again. Haiz, missed the chance la, too bad Jiahe was too tired to make his own life exciting too.
So, I realized that I have been talking out loud to myself. Hope people won't think I am crazy or what. I am just bored, need to talk to a "friend", at least Jiahe is around to entertain me haha.
Lastly,
- I attend a photographer's talk who apparently seems to be doing quite well in the fashion scene (at least he's the guy who took all the photos on Carrie Academy, and I was thinking who did those shots and I wanted to be like that person). Had some good tips and ideas, which is suppose to be in this blog under "draft". So check back to read internally okay Mr Lim.
That's all for now, next week gonna be hell week. Gonna plan properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment