Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Finally.. I can breath....

I don’t know if I can sleep well for the tonight, with my 6 years history of bad nights.. but I am feeling really at ease now... I know there will be trouble thatis bound to arise from this decision, which was triggered by an explosion, but it just feels like 5 fingers Mountain pressing on me have been released for the first time.. I just feel like sleeping well for at least a night..

Just a post.. to remember this day.... may not be good, or may not be bad either... but I shouldn't regret, since I really tried my best.

Yes I tried my best, just to assure myself again, if I ever regret at some point of life when I read back. Cos no one should, if they already tried their best at that particular point in time.

No comments: