Thursday, June 27, 2013

So I thought today is a full day at home to do Edits.

Today was burnt, just because of a seemingly stupid bug in my computer. I couldn't labelled the photos from yesterday's wedding. Knowing how big a problem it will cause me again in future, I decided "quickly" search Google,  spent few hours of trial and error, end up uninstalling the whole Adobe suite and installing everything back, seemingly working, then "crashing" away again, with a whole bunch of testing.

All, just for the simplest looking task that crash: labelling photos.

This, definitely is the simplest, yet most important step before starting any edits. God and Buddha knows how this came to crash.

And now it's 2:11am. I have spent 14 hours of awake time trying to solve this. In fact, many people online reported this as well, and I can see that many pulled hair for really long as well, in fact much longer than me. Finally some workabouts around it that I found in some forum for this -_-"

Just another reminder that life in business is not simple, often wasting most times on stupid little things. Feeling like I achieved little, but I shouldn't feel bad. Although things are moving slowly, I should be glad that I am still moving ahead.

No comments: