Some time back, I thought I was really depressed, writing those depressing stories that happened to me even when I tried hard to not let it happen. Wouldn't want it to affect anyone previous so I locked it up and became my archive.
I mustn't lose conscious now.. must get stronger.
Will read back on what I have learnt (and written) for the future me to appreciate. I am sure the Jiahe who started this many years back, would want me to be stronger than him. Most probably, I will get my energy from his words, at least his "motivational talks" should make sense to me bah.
The weird thing about the "me" now is that, I can be seen as an super deep introvert, or look upon as a super extrovert. But no one really sees the reason why I get both ends.
Till I meet my other "talkative" half... I will continue to live and learn about life, at the very least, not succumb to the external pressures of working with others... been working and surviving by myself for tooooo long...
What a caveman.
I mustn't lose conscious now.. must get stronger.
Will read back on what I have learnt (and written) for the future me to appreciate. I am sure the Jiahe who started this many years back, would want me to be stronger than him. Most probably, I will get my energy from his words, at least his "motivational talks" should make sense to me bah.
The weird thing about the "me" now is that, I can be seen as an super deep introvert, or look upon as a super extrovert. But no one really sees the reason why I get both ends.
Till I meet my other "talkative" half... I will continue to live and learn about life, at the very least, not succumb to the external pressures of working with others... been working and surviving by myself for tooooo long...
What a caveman.
No comments:
Post a Comment