Monday, August 31, 2009

haha. I think I am weird

Today when I go for dinner alone (as usual), I actually took the effort to avoid 2 groups of block people who are not people from my block.
I thought to myself, since when I became so anti-social...

then some familiar phrase popped up.....

I wonder if I have reached some nivana level and understood the "need to cut down the social circle".

Okay......
If I can get a square happy already :)
(as if I got even a square..... oh ya, my laptop.....)

Oh, and I just had a Orientation Group gathering with my FOC 09 group, at someone's place.

And she had a pet!



Guess what....
It's name is called 乌龟 haha!!

乌龟 is bigger in real (It's at least a palm size opened)
Totally Big and cute.
Just too bad the owner is at home or I'll take 乌龟 out for a walk....

Ok that concludes the post......
I am weird.

4 comments:

Gwen Koh said...

:) Not weird lah. I guess i'm like that also when we reach the "certain" age. Hope school is still good for you ya! I just graduated. Got my UOL results yesterday! :)

Jiahe said...

Thanks Pei Zhen :)
Maybe because your God is giving you some directions while my buddha is only "looking" after me..... I don't know where am I going haha.

Hope that after you graduate, a new life will interest you :)
Must remEmBeR.... the only thing that's constant in life is CHANGE. So if you learnt to LIKE change, you will love life :)

Take care and see you again!! Really thank you for writing a comment to entertain me after so long :P

Gwen Koh said...

haha! yup. its been a long time. cos the study and EXAM period is especially long for UOL students!! so, although i take time to blog, other than that, i was busy with revisions, studying, reading books, and busy for "my God" haha, it sounds funny.

Anyway, will keep reading your blog, now that i can do away with the revising part, just concentrating on lookin for a job and others~

You tk care too ya! Jiayou in life. :)

Jiahe said...

haha! ok. But don't have to make a effort to "look after" me through the blog. Just read for fun when you are bored can already haha!!!

yes, jIa YOU too! And I think life will really be SUPER interesting when we look back on these "lines" after like 10 years time!!!

Keep reflecting and writing. YeahEee :)