Just as I have expected, it wasn't really fun.... for me.
I was one of the 2 "seniors" there.
The ratio of GLs to Freshies for my block is 1 is to 1... if not more GLs.
And the only reason I came for this camp is because they asked me to help take some photos. Although I would have wanted to come back, I would want seniors to be be here as well, if not, I will not come too.
This year, almost every last year's freshies came back as GLs, most of the boys are already into photography, so I dun have a purpose there....
First, I am the only senior "there" in my block who is supposed to have work to do.
Going there to be "ra rA" is not in my "to do list".
I can't be "ra Ra" even if I want to.
Ok, or maybe they are just being nice and dun want me to miss out the fun so they decided to pull me to join them....
hai...
Maybe I am just too tired to play.....
nevermind, shall just finish uploading all the photos first before I join them back.
And I realised that the lesser one talks, the more people wants to talk to them.
Weird but interesting world we have.
Anyway, I hope something interesting happen then can at least entertain me a little, other than the food that I can look forward to.
Ok nevermind... I shall just look forward to 3 more seniors joining me tomorrow afternoon....
haiz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment