Summarize in pictures.
Day 3 - SP initiation

Again, someone asked if I wanted myself to be "looked at" by my wife. Ok loh, so I joined them for a photo :)
Day 4 - SP finding
The couple photos that I took for all 118 of them turned out looking like "wedding photos", as what a few said.
Those remarks made me laugh (to myself k) for quite some time haha!
Day 5 - Camp Fire

Osher.
Finally a group photo with the OG that I am attached to.
The guy GLs are totally lame. And I happen to be in the same group with a person whom I "convince" to come at my friend's birthday celebration recently. Okay he didn't regret it bah (I hope :P)
the packing up of all the stuff ended after the last train, so stayed over till Sat instead. Yes, even after it ended, I will still have many stuff like receipts to log in, loanshark missions and what not...
Anyway, Sat morning woke up, did some work in school, and when to Chinatown to help my boss take a Family photo at Tuk Loke house.... wow, you know those people who's owns the restaurants? Their whole family is made up with scholars sia.
Anyway, the whole thing ended at 7pm and I was like half sleeping throughout the whole shoot cos I have almost nothing to "contribute" with the other 3 masters in photography there....
My shifu's friend, a 20 yr photographer.
My shifu's wife, a art Director,
and my shifu.
Ok, I feel more like a coolie there, although my shifu said that it would be a good chance for me to gain some exposure and knowledge about family shoots.
I don't plan to open a studio so it doesn't really matter......
Anyway, Sunday came fast.
And just 2 hours after my 1st 2 days of photos from the camp are up, 11 people have added me. And the tagging of the people actually started while the photos are uploading one by one @_@

Everyone's still "camping" after the camp LOL~!
okay, and 15 min after I got back to this page to finish up the post, 2 more came.
Wow lots of friends.
......
crap I still dunno most of their name -_-"
anyway, this time I am not going to add "anyone" in case anyone thinks I am "interested" in them again -_-"
Most people feels that joining FOC is a chance to know more potential "partners". I took lots of pictures of people not because I want to stalk them... I don't have time to stalk people la.
To me, MSN and Facebook are just ways to keep in contact.
and Facebook is just a place for me to dump all my photos online so people won't keep bugging me -_-
So if anyone wants to add me, I will accept.
And the next time I decided to add people again, would be people whom I really talk to before and most probably will talk to again. If not, I better save myself from any funny misunderstanding, anyway, I am not really "into" Facebook, it's just that I do not have much entertainment anyway so it's the only place I often go when I'm online.
Anyway, in 6 more hours, I have to wake up to get going for the next camp......
hall camp hall camp here I come -_-"
And the thought of being the only senior in my block turns me off....
I was asked to help, not I join by myself one k....
Old already, should not run around acting young.....
No comments:
Post a Comment