Since the past week have been a crazy week, with my great nights sleeps, I've got my nose running around already :)
Mr Flu is here and now I get to wear a mask in lecture yeah :)
(ok that's lame, but start tomorrow I going to wear a mask and hide one corner)
Shall just update with pictures again.
22 Aug, Sat, I went to the studio to work.
$60 pay :)
Then Sat evening, CAC Ball at Novotel Hotel, Clarke Quay.
I walked from Chinatown to that place.
That night was enjoyable.
Although I brought my wife there, I wasn't the official photographer.
I guess this is the first time I am taking more personal photos for my friends, and for myself :)
Wow, friends with cameras are increasing, and 2 of them are like paparazzing me with my wife.

(Grabbed this pic from Facebook)
Think it's karma. Been taking too many paparazzi shots already hahaha :P
That night, many people wanted to take photo with me.
Compared to normal events, only 1-2 ask to take photos with me, so that.....
I can be in a picture LOL!
Nice of them haha :P
This time, I think maybe they knew I was leaving CAC this year or something, so wanted to take a picture with me before I "disappear"....
haha, I am resting from all the CAC events this year :P
Then Sunday came.
In the morning, I went to my nearby Anchovale CC to take a photo assigment.
It's a lunch with the old folks.
Was given a table full of yummy dishes (same food as what the rest are eating :P)
And I was given $50 for 11-2pm :)
Yeahe! I've earned a total of $60 + $50 = $110
Then I went to Sim Lim Square, bought a electronic dry box for my wife.
Then I ask for a discount.
Then yeahE!
$110 exactly all gone!
-_-"
But it's a good investment la, if I were to bring my wife to stay with me in hall, a "fungi attack" would cost $200-$300.
So it's okay :)
Then book in with my wife, lots of other stuff, and a big box worth $110.
Haven't been felling well already, so I knew Mr Flu will come soon.
Was back in hall at about 7pm.
fixed my bicycle by changing the "inner tyre". It at been at Hall 9 (1 hall away) when the whole tyre totally cui and the wheel can't even turn.
Set a goal to finish in 30min.
Took 1 hr 15 min ++ in the end to play with all the cool screws and what not.
A great Mechanical Engineering student in the making indeed..... and I am like cursing at how lousy the design of the screw is.
wah, I think I am the problem -_-
ok nevermind.
The next following day, 3rd week of school started.
I receive a corn flavoured barley drink from my Auntie Sew :)
+10 HP haha :)
Then night came soon. Was taking photos at the Wushu Welcome tea.
Was stretch a bit from cycling around back and forth from hall, cos I was too kind to help some poor soul.
(okay it's some human, not literally referring those on holiday during the 7th month...)
Anyway, Wushu welcome tea was at night.
Many came :)
Our 3 day CCA week actually attract 120 people.
This was 2 times more compared to last year!!
This time, I helped to make a video to attract more attention to our booth :P
First day - 60 sign up
2nd day - 40 sign up
3rd day (without Video) - 20 sign ups.
I am wondering how the power of publicity can affect the numbers.
So I ask those who are helping out the booth if there's anyone who stand there for the full 5 minutes to look at the video.
They say there is! LOL!
But this still doesn't tell me if the increase is due to the new publicity effort or not.
But if it is, I will be so happy :)
Anyway, here's the video which took 2 days to make, during last weekend while I was working at the studio :)
Okay need to add this also... the cool video effects which most probably you think is I my creation, is actually inbuilt in the programme. I not PRO yet to do such a cool thing haha!
I just have to select the photos and it's done.
Spent 2 days mostly on filtering the pictures out from what I have taken through the 2 years.
Just too bad I didn't have the chance to observe how the people look at the video. Think it will be fun :)
Then at night, some food appeared as a "Thank you" treat for being kind and helpful (I no choice but to help one loh!)
-3 HP but +20 happiness.
Received 2 special food today haha :P
Okay, that's the updates.
For now, still seeing if I have the time and mood to go set up my Facebook page for my "mini photography" business.
Thinking of a proper name to start with, before it's openes.
I like the idea of "speaking with pictures". That has been my way of talking for the past... dunno how long haha :P
My boss just called me to say that he may have birthday request from his side. He says he will pass it to me although it's little.....
about $100+ for 4 hours.
(And I exclaim to him:" like that alot already loh!!")
Hai, but for now, shall just turn down as much outings or what not as possible....
need to catch up with my school work and running nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment