I just randomly chanced upon my freshie's blog, and he was going to write about "personal improvement" to help others improve their character. I thought that was a good initiative to help others, and also, for self reflection to help yourself.
Now as I am eating 3 pieces of peanut butter and berries and chocolate bread, I reflected on last night lousy dream...
I wonder when will I recover from my "overexertion" of my pea brain....
Anyway, last night I helped my friend to complete the shoRT speech, which took that person 4 hours and it's not even 1 page full.
Seeing this friend like that, reminds me of the me, 4 years ago.
A person who wants to try to be self sufficient by learning to be strong.
2 years in army and 2 years in NTU.
I am now....
ok whatever~ I think I am going to be late for class -_-"
心血来潮 haha!
Shall just end with a quote from Uncle Lim:
You will be strong if you are not afraid to show how weak you are to others.
What's face?
It can be eaten haha :)
There's a Hokkien saying.
Kiang Jiu Hou, Mai Gei Kiang.
I add one more:
Bueai Kiang?
Then just anyhow dOnG DoNg QiAnG :P
(I don't mean to "wayang" okay, just try your best and you will learn something for sure :))
k...
I declared myself officially late for 5 mins of lecture -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment