It feels like I have done a lot of stuff this week, but it seems like it's not dedicated to school work at all -_-"
At this rate, I will really be gone.
So before I forgot, I shall just set goals and type it down.
Goals
Time wasters (reduction programme)
1. Facebook (once per day, 10 min at most maximum)
2. ....... huh I dun have any other entertainment already -_-"
To REALLY increase effort
1. Concentrate on completing my projects (3 of them this sem, it's piling up)
2. Maths 4 (unable to attend the clash lectures, and this means I have to study myself)
3. Shall add on more if needed
And before I continue, I think I should drop some initial goals that doesn't seems to get anywhere due to certain constrains.
1. Photography - Wedding shoots
It's rather impossible now before I can get my first set of "advertisable" pictures of my own, to be put on the page, so Si Si, it seems like the partnership of "photographer-digital imaging Artist" combo cannot be carried out this semester. Will see if I get lucky to have someone (or relatives) to take photos , at least a free one, so I can start a online portfolio.
2. Birthday shoots
If my photo studio Boss really pass me some birthday celebration requests, then I take loh. If not, time will be dedicated to my school work.... which I haven't done much yet.
Another thing I must tell myself (cos I can't just put all the blame to Jiahe, cos it's not totally his fault, later he depression then Jiahe is responsible...)
Long long time ago, a planned "8 hours sleep" can last a day, while a 6 hours sleep can be easily topped up by having a 1 hour nap, and the body and mind lasts as good.
Now the situation is different.
Lack of "quality" sleep seriously spoils all mood and concentration to study, no matter how hard I try.....
Anyone knows how to have a less dramatic dreams at night or not......
Most of my dreams are making use of 100% of my brain power..... and some unreal "problems" that I encounter in there are seriously making me rEaLLy emotionally frustrated -_-
I just made a mini version of " End lousy dream v1.1" (cos I lost it when I formatted my com last time... and I dunno how come this link was gone as well -_-)
Put it to use last night.... it manage to "wake me up" a few times, but doesn't seems to have positive effects.
I hope I can wake up my idea soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment