Thursday, September 10, 2009

The CAC Investiture



Yesterday, I was "invited" by my freshie to see their investiture.
As usual, I don't like the idea of sitting still for 4 hours doing nothing, so my camera was there as well....
haha :P


This year, I have made a decision to step down from everything.
Anything that require work, I am not part of it.

And this year, I have 4 person asking me for advice, if they should take up a ExCo post.
(wow this digit 4 made me look like some ultra wise senior LOL~!)

Ok, actually only 3.
The 4th person, I didn't "advice" much cos this person ask me about JCRC position. (and it's ultra random cos I haven't been in JCRC before and this person is asking a lot of opinion.... which is like ^_-???
Anyway, this person didn't try to run for any post after that -_-")


The other 3, a freshie, a 2nd year, and a 3rd year friend.
Now to think back, so funny.
It feels like.......
How come I suddenly like "highly respected"? (ask me for advice? haha :P)
Did I do anything "powerful"....? I am not part of the ExCo before.... Maybe I have serious 轻人痴呆症.
(light people amnesia?)

If I think harder.... I am at least still someone who tried to went in 1 year ago and sort of know what is it about, so other people asking me, it's still normal haha.

Ok cut the crap liao.

The main thing I want to remind myself is:

Hardwork is not something that can conquer everything.
Look before you leap, and never leap if the step is too big.

My legs have certainly transported me "higher than average" speeds for the past 2 years, with all the mad rushes around school.




Looking at how each pieces was passed on, and put up, it certainly feels..... quite funny.
I've been the club's photographer for 1 whole year now, and I, and my cameras, have watched this previous batch got in, and out. (and this reminded me about that time, when I am also running for the position, but ended up somewhere else... without even interview haha!)


I hope this new batch of people will pull through, as judging from all the things that they have done (and seen by my camera), it's really not easy.




Wait till I recover from all the tiredness.
reading back on my plan, 1 year ago.....

Maybe I'll consider again in Year 4.

haha........

再说吧 :)

No comments: