And one of my same age friend's wife, has also set up her online clothes shop!
& they've got a cool name as well :)
"Wardrobe Desiree"

The upon going into their profile pic, I realised that they TOO had the same design versions as me. LOL!!
One with black, then one with white background.
haha, I wonder who designed their logo haha :P
(it's not me just in case you're thinking)
Anyway, the model shots are very well taken!
(LOL looks like Jiahe is more interested in the pictures rather than the clothes :P)
Wonder if I will have the chance to take such pictures in Singapore.
iT will Be sO Co0L!!!
Last time almost had the chance, cos my other secondary school friend was trying to open up a online clothes shop as well. Told him that the picture are too cui, and he still want me to help photoshop and improve on those photos....... he really thought photoshop 万能.
In the end, also dunno where his shop go.
So I thought, if we really want to set up a online shop, even if the advertising is free, it shouldn't be slipshod. It's should still look decent, if not, professional. Cos it's still a business, and it's still a shop afterall!
Ok, my "shop" is declared "decently" up too :)
With 5 more albums of pictures in there for advertisement.
For now, I am left with wedding pictures of "my own" to put up....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend it's gonna be a fun-filled one for me, not to mention that it's a long one somemore...
(although another side of me wished that it's wasn't that all packed with fun.... cos the other part of me really really wanted to finish up his super long list of school work....)
Bringing my wife out along with 3 lens for 3 different purposes.
Later, Sat night, Wushu outing to see a "1 year once" Wushu competition (or performance?) at Kallang.
Since our VP of wushu manage to get ticket free of charge, most probably it will be very very very far away from the stage......
So the zoom lens 70-210mm will be used.
(the 250 doLLar lens)
Tomorrow Sunday.
Initially have got a Lobang from my future wedding shoot "Art Director".... a $7 photographer job at Botanical Garden... TO TAKE PICTURES OF 100 WEDDING COUPLES for some record!!!
But too bad, in the end, they said they have enough people already.
But that's not going to be it......
I am going there myself HAHAHA!!
this time, will use my 2nd a 50mm prime lens (F/1.8) which I call it my "journalistic lens".
(and, exclaiming to myself: "Guess what! I just realised that some pro shares the same "theory" as me!!)
(the 160 doLLar lens)
Then Monday holiday....
My CAC orientation Group has another outing!
But now they are going to some place to K (karaoke session) at Paya Lebar.
Going to be there to listen to music and take some photos.
Ok, will take out the 3rd 17-50mm F/2.8 lens for the so called " 1-6X optical zoom"
(the 420 doLLar lens)
My "wife" quite a investment sia.
Now you know why photographers have so many different lens, and I am considered the "least expensive" freelance already.
Ok that's it for now.
I still have to quickly make 1 video for my hall's birthday boy or it will be really sad for him to make his own video -_-
(I know I don't have time but I've decided to make for him cos he's quite a nice person who always make video memories for his friends too.)
Ok, work hard, play harder, work even more harder again!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment