Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend

Been working/helping my boss at the studio as he needs someone to help him.
The first day of the weekend, Sat, it's actually 12 hr work but ended up working for 15 hrs. (12am finish), then today, started at 11.15am, till.... okay nevermind, I hope I can have my yummy dinner by 9pm -_-"

At first, didn't really feel like going cos it looks like it's going to be my last week before camp after camp...

army camp 20-24 July...
weekend rest.

27-31 July CAC camp...
weekend (suppose to have rest but doesn't look like I will have one already -_-)

3-8 August Hall Camp? (they need a photographer... help loh)
weekend rest.

Then school will start.....
mad rush all the way again
Zzzzz -__-"

Anyway, I was allowed to do my FOC stuff while I work now after I talk to my boss. Cos most of the times, I will have lots of "see see look look" time (I think that explains the low $5/hr for weekend pay)

weekdays is $3.50
(but he doesn't need help most of the days, so it's fine)

Then now, I had edited and made part of a FOC video.
At least I have entertained myself with something for the weekend :P

50 secs took 1/2 a day...

okay hope something fun happen in the last week of my "holiday" :)

*Update 13 July 09

My boss decide to increase my pay to $8/hr!!!! hahaha!@
And I just realised that, last time he used to introduce me to his customer as his "assistant". Now I am his "colleague"!!

And the funny thing is, I am doing my "own work" too and getting paid more!!? hahaha!!
This weekend I told him that I have some personal work to do too, so will come and help him if he can allow me to work on my own work instead of "waiting my time off" most of the times.
But this time, he took up more work then before and I am still being paid more for "making the effort to come down and help"? haha :)

And I hope I really get a "paid" photography job soon :)
Oh and one for more thing to note, for myself.

My boss (I call him "shifu") asked me to call him by his name on this last day before my school starts.
His wife too.

But.....
I will only start calling him by his name when.....

1) he's not the one paying me, and it's "our" customer. (if there's a chance in future)
2) I have something to teach him as well, and it's not mostly one way.
3) He stops treating me to every of my "working" meals like a boss.
4) He stops driving me home from the late nights hours like a boss giving basic welfare.



Okay, nice weekend :)

No comments: