Sunday, July 26, 2009

ICT 20-24th Reflection :)

If I don't write anything down now I won't have time to do it again in future....
so a short one before I go in for my next CAC camp :)

  • In Camp Training was superb. It feels like I just ORDed yesterday.
  • Had lots of fun seeing all these people after 2 and a 1/2 years.
  • It's been more than 1 army cycle, we can't recall most of our artillery knowledge.
  • I didn't expect myself to recall that fast that it wow-ed myself.
  • Status of a Old bird (NS Men) was great. Cutting across parade square and not wearing beret or jockey cap on our head.
  • I took the IPPT. The first one was in the rain. Didn't put in full effort as I had to leave behind energy for the 2 days 1 night outfield the following day. The 2nd one was after the outfield. The results was above my expected "cui" tired out expectations. Am 6 seconds slower than my expectation but look on the bright side, I improved 40 seconds :)
  • I am planning to go for my 3rd and last IPPT 1 month after all my camps.
  • As predicted, the Letter of Authorization for my camera never came, even when I applied for it on the first day.
  • And as I have predicted, I took pictures even when I don't have a LOA. Ended up with loads of pictures for everyone in my battery. (battery = platoon of soldiers in Artillery)
  • I hope everyone treasures the memories and look forward to the next ICT... I bet they will :)



The whistle lanyard on my uniform.


This whistle is a gunner's pride, only a gunner wears it.
When I tried to put it on, it actually took me 5 min to trial and error, to recall where it should be hung from -_-" (no pride liao :P)

But putting the pride thing aside, along with it holds all the fun and craPpy memories, which I will never forget.

Ok, end here. Guess I over reflected again.

And now, I am still thinking whether to "book in" for the next camp tonight.
They have all planned to gather first, or we'll have to be in school at 7.30am tomorrow (Mon).

I wonder how come I am more resistance towards booking in this camp compared to the last one....

Is it because the previous one was a "gathering" while I can't wait to ORD for this coming one?

Or maybe I am just tired -_-"

hai.. nevermind, I don't feel like thinking about it.

My Auntie sms me before not long ago.....
"Just be happy. When you are happy lots of other people are. =)"

Okay... whose the "lots" -_-
Of course I will try to be happy no matter what.....
but at least, I think I will have to get the work off first before I can be really happy again....
And I have reflected a bit too much again.....

Ok I need to go reply the 4 smses now -_-"

No comments: