Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vivo walk

Went out to settle some cheques and payment at the bank... ya FOC stuff again. Then because I am out, might as well make use of my MRT concession to go out a while.

Went Vivo for the night. Meet up with stubborn cow then decided to go Vivo for a walk. Then my phone was ringing all the way, super sianz.

It's always good to meet old friends. But because of my stupid smartphone, it ate away my life -_-"
Only manage to try out my camera a bit.

And I realised that the seemingly rubbishy Facebook is having a effect sia.
I just heard that my teacher who's supposed to know me "quite" well was suspecting if the stress is turning me "crooked". haha! Didn't know that the chain of stupid Facebook quizzes "for females" that I tried is having a effect sia! LOL!
Whatever, I don't care :P

Ok, tomorrow I am going out for another wedding shoot at the zoo.... free one again -_-"
okay loh just take it as learning experience.

K, shall just end of with a picture which I took at Vivo just now.




I like the effect :)

No comments: