Thursday, July 9, 2009

Promoting FOC

Went back to school from just sleeping 4 hrs... woke up at 6.30 am.
As expected, with my lack of sleep, I couldn't perform "normally".

And great, I am supposed to talk to freshies.
And talking to strangers is a "locked" ability.

No sleep = No mana = cannot unlock ability

Then no choice, still have to do it.
Because the freshie boys ratio is almost full, we have restrict to talking to freshies girls to try to balance.

I didn't try much, only remember the last incident which I stutter and got "lost" in my words while talking, and that make one of them "um chio" to the max......
(um chio = internal laughing)

Wah lao what I a joke am sia -_-"

didn't take any picture this time. Maybe it's because of the lack of sleep.
Anyway, I realised that the "blog counts" have been increasing after I just started writing more recently.....



Activities level also determines search engines' piority!? I dun know...

Okay and I keep a lookout for this not because I want "higher the better" k.......
I have a few friends who tried to "help me" spread this place... please don't okay....

I started this blog so that "some" of my old friends can get little updates from me.
And later found out that it's also a good place for me to ReMeMber the things that happened...
and I have no intention of populating this place with new unknown eyes -_-"
So if you unintentionally found this place, don't spread ya. I am leaving it "unlocked" so that those "old friends" who may want to find me, are able to.

I've got a stats counter, so that I can monitor any changes in the number of views.....so in case there's too much views I can track and know what's happening. And that's why I know when someone "linked" me haha :) Sometimes, I viewed it in "detail" just in case it got linked to some ultra "flaming" site then I sure Zzzzz....


On a happier note.....

I realised those who thought my posts are lame enough to be "link" LOL~!
Ok loh....
you happy I happy :P
(oh ya, just realised that one of my friend also like to say this.... glad to know that this kind of happy human exist as well haha!!)

And to end off with a cute tiger I got home from zoo 2 days ago....



Good night :)

No comments: