This time, my speed was on par with his camera.
But his "bazookas" is still making him a imba hero -_-
(imba - Imbalance -> Cheat)

Saw that lens attached? It's called 17-55mm f/2.8.
.........
Ok I know you most probably you don't know what that means.
I put in a way that you will understand......
The lens alone worth enough to buy "my whole camera package", ($2-3k)according to my boss -_-
I have another version but with f3.5-5.6 (just means less light sensitive -> cheaper....)
Seeing that I lost in "all ways" if I continue to shoot it with a lens which cost 10 times cheaper than his.....
I switch to a higher level lens.....
cost $30 more than the so called "cheap" lens, I took the shot that's just above.
My camera wow-ed me.
But my boss doesn't allow any of his students to publish ANY photos online.
(I am his 4th)
And I am not earning ANYTHING from all the pictures that I so called "practiced".....
and I have to give a copy of all my pictures to my boss..... and my name will be "unknown".
Sianz how come I can't get a On Job Training.....
I think I really have to eat grass already la......
But my boss say I can "show" it on my laptop if I ever want to use it as portfolio...
Ok.....
Tomorrow I shall start with grass jelly first.
No comments:
Post a Comment