It seems like everyone needs some place, or someone, to "complain" about.
I think.... inside of me... I just hope that I can have someone who can ask "最经过得这么样?"
and my direct reply is "不好。"
without the need to think much, because of the fact that my response won't carry negative effects on the person (which is quite impossible if this "thing" is a human...)
Put it another more "technical" way, the criteria of the person, for me to be able to do that to him/her, must be:
- after hearing this straight blunt reply, he/she won't be too emotionally affected by my "sad" life, and won't put in "too much" effort to try to make me happy.. at the expense of his/her time of their life.
So if I know this person doesn't have this attribute, most probably I will look all normal...
hmm.. this person.. I think if I manage to find, this someone can be defined as a "soul mate" right... but maybe it's either a heartless one... or one who have super high EQ (+experience) and able to counsel me, without much personal effort on his/her side.
But then, chances seem like 0.1%.
-.-"
Or I should just look for some 1st class honours Psychology friend lol~!
But I know the best, is still, to have a heart which is able to conquer all adversities, and being able to treat all "不好" as normal (as in the heart really feel that way, not just being 坚强 to take it hardly).
Despite all these reflections, I am still quite affected.. I guess it's only normal since I am still learning to be a human.
maybe to remind myself with this motivational quote....
老天爱笨小孩啦。don't worry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment